Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2002 12:22:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:47:35 PM EDT
[#1]
i think the whole buy em now whilst they last is just BS to drive the price up.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll second cyrax's motion. Went to a show yesterday. Seemed like every 4th or 5th table was loaded w/ mags; certainly AK & AR mags are NOT in short supply.  On the other hand, it does appear that the price spiral has stopped, and that prices on the common stuff may even have slightly dropped.  Don't think we'll ever get back to $5 AR mags, but I also don't think we'll ever get to $50 mags either. Let's face it. All of us who got nervous and stocked up on 20-30 mags apiece aren't in the market for any new stuff any more, and the dealers are sitting on large stocks. I think (hope?) that prices may drop even more.

I remember paying $30 for an AK mag 25 years ago. Now, you can buy 'em all day for $10 or less.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 4:48:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll second cyrax's motion.

View Quote

Me too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 4:56:56 AM EDT
[#4]
EG-Ribbed AK mags30rndrs in centerfire systems magazine....4@$25.00...there not to shabby either.

Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top