Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/15/2002 8:20:39 PM EDT
In case anyone else enjoyed the Matrix, they released a short teaser at [url]http://www.thematrix.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:04:13 PM EDT
I was one of those kids who saw Star Wars a dozen times when it was in theaters. I bought all the toys (still have them, in fact), read the comics, etc... But to hell with Attack of the Clones! [b]THESE ARE THE SEQUELS THAT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE![/b] Mature sci-fi for thinking adults. George Lucas should take notes, because he has obviously forgotten that it takes more than cutting edge special effects to tell a compelling story.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 8:22:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/16/2002 8:23:15 AM EDT by zonan]
Star wars was before my time, but I know exactly what you mean. A few years ago I was looking forward to zelda coming out for N64. The original game that I grew up with for the nintendo had rivers of blood, killer mummies, etc. The new one had horse racing and chicken gathering (literally). It seems a lot of franchises have toned it way down, really aiming at the kiddies. Unfortunately it's working and they're making more money than ever this way.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 10:34:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/16/2002 10:37:02 AM EDT by Guzzler]
aaaaaa CRAP! [center][red][size=6]2003[/size=6][/red][/center] I want it NOW!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 2:37:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Guzzler: aaaaaa CRAP! [center][red][size=6]2003[/size=6][/red][/center] I want it NOW!!
View Quote
I know, that sucks. But I think they're releasing the third movie less than 6 months after the 2nd.
Top Top