Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 2:44:09 PM EDT
Well Maybe... Friend who goes to Univ. of Wisconsin - Madison says the FBI is kicking through some Junior Art / Industrial design majors dorm room right now.

He says the local news just broadcasted the FBI's intention of finding him in connection with the bombings. He lives just over the boarder from WI in MN and he's not been at school the last couple of days.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Luke John Helder

3 names.  Hmm, makes me want to watch ARLINGTON ROAD again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
He probably left his finger print on one of the devices, or had to blab to someone.

Kids these days, if you want a job done right you gatta do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#5]
his face is plastered on the atf web page, also. i just got back from researching title 18 u.s.c. and noticed his "wanted poster" on the way to the databasr search.

21 years old? hell, most of my friends outgrew blowing up mailboxes by 15.

edited to correct his age
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was Jewbroni?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#7]
From the news story -

'He has not been charged with any crime, but officials made it clear Helder was at the top of their list. "We need to talk to Luke Helder and we need to try to resolve this incident," Bogner said.'

'Helder's father issued a televised plea urging his son not to hurt anyone else and to give himself up.

"I really want you to know that Luke is not a dangerous person," Cameron Helder told CNN. "I think he is just trying to make a statement about the way our government is run. I think Luke wants people to listen to his ideas. Not enough people are hearing him and he thinks this may help."'

Let's see - he hasn't been charged with any crime, but his father is releasing statements to the press explaining why he's blowing up stuff.  Hey, Dad - shut the fuck up!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Luke, you've been a baad little monkey!

coyote3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top