Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/24/2002 6:47:40 AM EDT
I don't know if anyone has already expressed gratitude to our Canandian cousins for thier support in our war against the terrorists. And of our shared sorrow over the tragic deaths of their soldiers. My prayers go out to the families of these brave young men. Thank you and may God bless you Canada.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:10:52 AM EDT
Thanks for the thoughts.... There is a book of condolences that can be signed online at [url]http://www.hooler.com/vbpro/ppcli33/index.html [/url] I just wish someone could explain why the Detroit Piston fans decided to BOO our national anthem at the game last week.....Of all times this was the most thoughtless.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:32:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/24/2002 7:32:25 AM EDT by 5subslr5]
Book is signed. My respects and condolences to the families of those killed and to the citizens of Canada. (Why, why, my God I ask why, did it have to be friendly fire ?)
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:36:39 AM EDT
The fact that Canada was not a target of the 9/11 attack and yet still is willing to commit troops to exterminate these vermin is quite noble. My personal thanks go out to all the countries that have assisted us, and especially to those of all countries that have made the supreme sacrifice of their life.
Top Top