Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2002 8:44:34 PM EDT
You would think that after all the hullabaloo over the young girl with fake explosives taped to her body at the Pro-Palestinian Parade in Berlin, these people would learn something.

But no...

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020419/capt.1019228698.egypt_mideast_palestinians_cai101.jpg[/img]

The caption of this photo reads:

Egyptian boy Al-Hassan Tawfik, 7, flashes a victory sign and waves a Palestinian flag while wearing mock bombs around his waist and a headband which reads [b]"Martyrdom is the way to Victory,"[/b] during a demonstration at the Al-Azhar mosque following Friday prayers April 19, 2002, in Cairo. Thousands of worshippers protested against the Israeli military incursions into Palestinian territories. (AP Photo/Amr Nabil)

Eric The(TheirPressAgentShouldWearTheNextExplosiveBelt)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Very soon my friend.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Only [b]JESUS[/b] can help these people to realize their folly!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
What a nice family picture! Your devotion to God just shines from your faces! Don't hide that light under a bushel! No!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#5]
May as well paint a bull's eye on his forehead.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
May as well paint a bull's eye on his forehead.
View Quote

I like the idea of importing palestinien (sp?)children as targets for shooting ranges. That way we could all do our part to make the world a better place, one waste of flesh at a time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#7]
"Martyrdom is the way to Victory"

Riiiggghhtt - WANKERS!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:52:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't understand why people can't see that these are savages we're dealing with.
Bloody savages.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:59:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I like the blue and white bandana...Makes it ALOT easier to line up in the cross-hairs.
Plinking, anyone?

Signpost Ahead

Light at end of tunnel is the headlamp of oncoming train

[dracula]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:16:10 AM EDT
[#10]
...and the cycle continues... time to break the cycle...
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:22:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Amazing!!  What a POS father that would do that to his own kid.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Amazing!!  What a POS father that would do that to his own kid.

Sgtar15
View Quote

An absolute and complete WACKO!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[b]"Martyrdom is the way to Victory,"[/b]
View Quote

But, but....  If that is the case, why doesn't the crew in the church in Bethlehem come out and "die in a blaze of glorious martyrdom?"

[IMG]http://www.colute.net/cwm/contrib/aahmed/tongue.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't see the problem.  Our kids have toy guns, and their kids have toy bombs.[%|]z
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:31:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Martyrdom on a mass scale is only a button-push away...

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I always wanted to grow up to become a suicide bomber. [whacko]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Jesus , thats it, I have had it. These KIDS ARE GIVEN A DEATH SCENTENCE BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO REALIZE THEY ARE GOING TO DIE.  THESE KIDS HAVE NO CONCEPT OF BAD, SO THEY ARE CHOSEN BY MANIPULATIVE AND BRAINWASHED FUCKS... THAT IS EVIL AS PURE AN EVIL AS ANY THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. THIS IS ALL WRONG!!

AND JUST THINK SOME DAY THIS KID WHO IS PROBABLY OUT TODAY PLAYING IN THE SAND IS IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS GOING TO BE GREASED BY AN ISRAELI OR BLOW HIMSELF UP FOR HIS 72 VIRGINS. THIS IS DISPICABLE.

Rant over.
Ben

They don't even have a chance!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#19]
...who's got the football...[}:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#20]
 I may not have a good memory on this subject but the above post brought something to light for me. I have never seen pictures or videotape of Middle Eastern children playing.
  Propaganda might be the answer why I haven't but it does seem like a part of these kids upbringing is missing. All I ever see are these little sand monkeys throwing rocks at tanks, APC's and soldiers. You can't win throwing rocks and in my mind therein starts their futile journey through life.
   If they had a damn football and played everyday for a month. They would beat the shit out of each other and be too tired to come up with this ignorant religous crap. How many times have you seen a football player jumping up and down in the streets like an idiot? In the end zone, yes, but not in the streets with religous ferver.
    I say lets drop a B-52 load of Wilson's best on our misguided Middle Eastern people and let the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat take on a new meaning in their life. [:D]

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Muslim Objectives:
1. Take the world for Islam
2. Kill all infidels...everybody who is not a Moslem
3. Never produce, invent or create anything useful to mankind.
4. Continually try to ruin their own and other peoples countries...hopefully reverting them to the stoneage.
5. Whine about everything! while begging for everything else.

I say only one thing!  REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF TOURS.....early France 732 AD.  Charles, better known as Martel or "the Iron Hammer" killed some 300,000 Muslims who were trying to take over Christian Europe after taking Spain.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#22]
They can be my martyrs anytime (if ya know what I mean).
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#23]
That might be a good idea.  Just drop a plane full of BaseBall Mits, Footballs, Bats, Baseballs, etc.  Then you will know. If they play ball they don't want war. If they try to use the bats to attack us then you know they do.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:16:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I say only one thing!  REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF TOURS.....early France 732 AD.  Charles, better known as Martel or "the Iron Hammer" killed some 300,000 Muslims who were trying to take over Christian Europe after taking Spain.
View Quote

I think you're only the second person I've seen mention this.  Islam has been about conquering the world since its very beginning and it needs to be pulled up from the roots so it doesn't get what it wants.

Remember the Battle of Tours.  Yes...people need to be made aware of the history of the conflict between the west and islam.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:34:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Something I don't understand. These guys get promised 72 black eyed virgins as a REWARD right? Virgins? Who wants that? Let Captain Kirk go where no man has gone before. I want somebody who knows whats what and has danced the horizontal bop more than once. And what kind of a whacko eschews green eyed women? I don't get it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#26]
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020419/capt.1019228698.egypt_mideast_palestinians_cai101.jpg[/img]

[b]"Martyrdom is the way to Victory,"[/b] ~ Scribbled on his Headband

[b]"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You win it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."[/b] ~ General Patton.

It's time to win this war.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you're only the second person I've seen mention this.  Islam has been about conquering the world since its very beginning and it needs to be pulled up from the roots so it doesn't get what it wants.

Remember the Battle of Tours.  Yes...people need to be made aware of the history of the conflict between the west and islam.
View Quote

Actually, I've been drinking enough to give you guys a History lesson. There are many accounts of the Battle of Tours in 732. Damn near all of them have some correct information, but none of them get it mostly right.
The Battle of Tours took place mainly in the provence of Poitier, France. It was actually a brillian large scale ambush by Charles Martel, the first Caroligian monarch superceeding the merowingians. (I won't bore you with the distinction between salerian or ripaurian Franks.)
The people that they ambushed, most of the time commonly called the Moors, were once again on one their "treasure hunting" runs which they had done many times before and many times after the "Battle of Tours."
A few of the unique things about this "battle" were the use of long sharpened poles stuck into the ground to break up a Calvary charge, and the fact that Charles Martel could actually muster the populace to fight with him in the lead.
There were two things that change after this "battle" whch by the way took place over a large geographic location and over many days, was that Charles Martel solidified his political position and the Moors drove deep into Frankish territory, then raided on their way out (back into Spain) instead of the other way around.
Just imagine what I could of wrote if I had drank Laphroiag instead of the Canadian. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#28]
[img]http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2002/04/21/images/site_images/Opinion-Cartoon___Large.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which war ?
Who is going to win it ?
How do we/they(?) win ?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, how about we win by thousands of cluster bombs, napalm, daisy cutters, AC-130 Spectres, miniguns, ma dueces, SAWs,claymores, hand grenades, and good old fashioned M16's until every one of these America hating bastards becomes fertilizer.  

Sounds good to me.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
Which war ?
View Quote

WWIII. You know... radical Moslems against Israel and US and the entire free Western Civilization.

You get out much? [;)]
Quoted:
Who is going to win it ?
View Quote

I certainly hope it isn't the hordes of people who strap dynamite to their children so they'll kill other children.
Quoted:
How do we/they(?) win ?
View Quote

Kill them before they kill us.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top