Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 8:04:39 PM EDT
34th ID takes over command of SFOR during rotation 14. Guess what??? I get an 8 month vacation OCONUS! Yippee. Has anyone here served a previous SFOR rotation? Let me know what rotation and if I could email you regarding train up required. I am currently in my Bde S3 shop and we are responsible for the training package for the line units.
TANKS.
Tim
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:06:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I got out of the Guard just before my unit got sent, but the 49th Armored Division in Texas did this a few years ago. Contact them and they should have all of the information you need.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah. Thanks for that advice. I already have the 49th's AAR package they published. I was looking for more actual "personal" S2. I understand that when the mainbody landed they had the Miami Dolphin's cheerleaders there.
Tim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top