Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2002 5:43:54 PM EDT
well, just picked up the Cav Arms [blue]blue[/blue] lower today.  love it.  can't wait to put it together.  can't wait to make it a complete rifle.

wish i had pics but can't find the battery charger to the digi cam since we moved (ah, the joy of living out of boxes).  but when i do, i'll post pics.

just wanted to share our new bundle of joy with every body.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
woohoo! Now all you need is some Simmunitions and you're all set [:D]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
R U Gonna get the matching forearm for the uppers? Wear blue jeans during visits at range with it? Do you have blue eyes?

I want one in purple personally. I have a purple shirt, and a purple cell phone. Or maybe Green cause I have a green CavArms shirt. And yes I am serious about this. I know it sounds gay, but I am not gay. I just think its cool when things matches. Specially as off of an item as a rifle and clothing.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
R U Gonna get the matching forearm for the uppers? Wear blue jeans during visits at range with it? Do you have blue eyes?

I want one in purple personally. I have a purple shirt, and a purple cell phone. Or maybe Green cause I have a green CavArms shirt. And yes I am serious about this. I know it sounds gay, but I am not gay. I just think its cool when things matches. Specially as off of an item as a rifle and clothing.  
View Quote

How about names and colors?  I know a shooter named Rose.  Her AR was rose last year.  It is purple this year.

Blue lowers?  Must be new camo for SEAL's...

SRM
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats ARlady!

I may have to drive down and check it out sometime!

Tyler
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Paul your sig-pic is coming on good now.

For the longest time it would just hang and never load.  Glad you got it right again.

Yes AR/LADY the blue would be nice,I like green,but don't have one yet.

bob cole
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats,  I think that you will be very please with the CAV15.  They are a local company for me and they are very popular here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Congrats,  I think that you will be very please with the CAV15.  They are a local company for me and they are very popular here.
View Quote

they [i]were[/i] a local company for us too.  we (fiance and i) just moved backed to indy from phoenix area.  we are very pleased with it.

Originally posted by Lordtrader in disguise:
View Quote

yes, yes, and yes!

i'm working on getting the pics loaded right now.  standby.........

got it!  ain't she a beaut!!!!

[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/51c7c9ad/bc/Web+Pics/CAVLower.jpg?bcsjqE9A9lCPzeYq[/img]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#9]
but I am not gay.
View Quote

and i didn't inhale

edited to say i'm just teasin!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#10]
It is very nice and well made.   I can't wait till we get it put together and get to try it out.  We just have to decide what type of upper to put on it.

She loves the blue, it is SOOO easy to accessorize with.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It is very nice and well made.   I can't wait till we get it put together and get to try it out.  We just have to decide what type of upper to put on it.
View Quote

no, he just has to accept that we're getting the dissipator and as soon as Shawn gets those full length handguards in colors, they'll be [blue]blue[/blue] too!

View Quote

[^]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
This Matt is your fiance?  Not mattsd?  Here you get another chance, ARLady...
You--->[stick]<---Me
hehehe
View Quote

heehee.  yeah, this matt.  i can see how you would make that mistake.  there are about a gazillion "matt" type screen names on this board.

it's actually a joke between us when i find a new matt screen name.  "geez, hon, can't you be happy with one version."  [:)]

as you can see from his post count, i hog the computer.  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:44:28 PM EDT
[#15]
[img]http://www.mallninja.com/images/cavgreenusp.jpg[/img]

Gotta say I love my Cav Arms OD Green furniture-especially the C4 Handguards. Injection molding vs. the old Colt Themoset method makes for a much stronger M4-diameter gaurd-not to mention a much nicer finish, and the handy little nubs that hold them together. Also, the backstrap of the Cav Arms Ergo grip places my trigger finger at a more comfortable length from the trigger-not to mentiong the nice finger indentations and angle.

Did I mention I like this stuff?[:D]

Juggernaut
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top