Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 7:53:21 AM EDT
Yesterday I helped my brother pick up a snowblower that he just bought. He has a station wagon, I have a pickup truck, no problem. While I'm following him back to his house, I notice the two things he has on the back of his car; a Nader/Laduke sticker (he voted for Nader when he lived in FL, unintentional vote for our side!) and an Amnesty International one. On the back of my truck I have an NRA life member sticker and an American flag. I'm thinking, could we be any different from each other?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:02:14 AM EDT
I have my GOA and NRA bumper stickers on the left side of my car... to balance it out I went to the local bookstore frequented by militant feminists, lesbians, and Maya Angelou fetishists, and bought some tree-huggy bumperstickers... [i]"Those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it" "Vote your hopes, not your fears. Vote third party" "What greater wisdom is there than kindness?"[/i] They represent several aspects of my beliefs and the things I want people to know: I'm nice, I'm politically aware, I'm historically-minded, and I'm armed. If they had one that said "Have gun, will vote", I'd have that one too. [:)]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:09:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:13:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:22:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Shadowblade: Try to get him to go shooting with you!
View Quote
I'm afraid that he'll be running a snowblower, never mind have a gun in his hand. He's the type who questions which end of a hammer to hold.
Top Top