Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 4:43:27 PM EDT
First of all, I can't stand them but I was behind someone today who had NOBAMAA as his plate, it made me happy.

I tried taking a pic but because of the glare of the sun, distance and a cell phone pic it didn't turn out.

Anyway, what's your take on Personalized License Plates and what are some you liked or hate?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Vanity plates are for vane, "LOOK AT ME!!!!" type people.

Don't like the plates or that type of person.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I was behind a big black woman driving a Ford Explorer, big wheels,tint,  the whole nine. License plate read "THICKNEZ".
Could read "thick and EZ" or just "thicknes" either way is awesome
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#4]
My sister was a soil science major in her undergrad.

Ergo, "SOIL KID".

PLP's don't bother me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:06:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't think you and I would get along.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm planning on putting "LIBERTY" or some close facsimile thereof on my plate this week.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I was behind a big black woman driving a Ford Explorer, big wheels,tint,  the whole nine. License plate read "THICKNEZ".

Could read "thick and EZ" or just "thicknes" either way is awesome

Or "THICK KNEES"!  

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I pass a guy every couple days that has "45ACPFN" as his tag. I smile every time I see it.

The only time it bothers me is when I see a personalized license plate on a known welfare rat's car. People receiving public assistance should not be able to waste money on such frivolous things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top