Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2010 6:40:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2010 6:41:32 PM EDT by Silver_Surfer]
I used to feel sorry for them. Seems like all I see now are the drunks and dirbags. I couldn't believe it they SHIT where they sleep! Around my working place some sleep on the bench which did not brother me at first untill this morning. I found shit on the bench where they were sleeping! I just went to a 7-11 for a double gulp and seen shit on the sidewalk! WTF is this happening everywhere?

Dont tell me it happens
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:41:43 PM EDT
Fat homeless people always make me wonder........

I guess you really can eat yourself out of house and home.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:41:43 PM EDT
Maybe someone put that shit there so that the homeless would not sleep there?

Then again, you're probably right, and they're just marking their territory.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:43:11 PM EDT
I had bums sleeping behind a rental property and used St Bernard crap to repel them. Worked great actually.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:48:40 PM EDT
yeah I know what you mean. Me and my girlfriend were at an event last w/e that put us beyond lunch but before dinner with a long ride home. We were gonna kill 2 birds with one stone and stopped at a Texas Roadhouse restuarant for steak dinner. We aren't big people and wouldn't normally do that at 3 in the afternoon. But there was 9 women sitting together, none under 300lbs and a couple well over 500 shoveling food into their mawls so fast it wasn't funny. I lost my appetite watching the display because I realized that's just how they live. We boxed up about half of ours and ate it at proper dinnertime at home.
Top Top