Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably just a marketing ploy, right? [;)]

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I will probably be pummelled for this, but does anyone else think we should start a fund to reimburse 1GUNRUNNER for the cost of his sponsorship of a membership for Tatjana?  Here is what I mean, in case you missed the thread:
Quoted:
The part that really sucks is, I paid for her - his -it's - their SOMEONES membership.
View Quote

No smiley, no kidding, nothing to indicate anything but remorse over his contribution.  Tatjana responded with this:
Quoted:
I can pay you for it if you prefer...?
View Quote

I would be willing to kick in $1.27 toward reimbursing his $60.00.  Anyone else?
View Quote

Me...You want to go for half? I can split with you.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:23:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow - what happened? A guy goes to watch a couple of laps of the race and it all goes to hell.  I'll go read if it's still there.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Was I responsible for that?
View Quote

Welcome to the club!

I don't know, but if you read the board code of conduct, if you attack a fellow member, automatically a mod (a new member mod this time) lock it down. I had a thread deleted once. He! He! He!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I will probably be pummelled for this, but does anyone else think we should start a fund to reimburse 1GUNRUNNER for the cost of his sponsorship of a membership for Tatjana?  Here is what I mean, in case you missed the thread:
Quoted:
The part that really sucks is, I paid for her - his -it's - their SOMEONES membership.
View Quote

No smiley, no kidding, nothing to indicate anything but remorse over his contribution.  Tatjana responded with this:
Quoted:
View Quote

I would be willing to kick in $1.27 toward reimbursing his $60.00.  Anyone else?
View Quote

OK, but if I'm going to contribute I'm really going to need to see some pictures of Tatjana - for purposes of identification only. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:30:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

OK, but if I'm going to contribute I'm really going to need to see some pictures of Tatjana - for purposes of identification only. [;)]
View Quote

beekeeper,
I'm in for matching funds ($1.27) subject only to the picture request so thoughtfully requested by Houston !
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Well I have been gone for a few days and thought from reading over the other thread you guys had determined "Tatjana" to be a fake; if not, I digress.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Dang, aint that a bitch!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Gee, I wonder why were so skeptical of new members here,[whacko] (mcuzi,growing grass, capt. whoever,hangfire,FTS, etc...etc...) all seem to come back and delight in trolling under new names. So whats to keep one of them from posing as a woman ?? How about some proof before we proceed [;)]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:07:11 AM EDT
[#13]

how/why did 1gunnrunner end up paying for her membership anyway? is it typical for members to sponser others? i really don't know how that whole process wroks.

what can i do to get a sponsorship?
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Surely someone 'right-clicked' those pics and wouldn't mind emailing a copy out to the curious, right?

TheRedGoat

ps.  Did I mention my email address ? ...  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Surely someone 'right-clicked' those pics and wouldn't mind emailing a copy out to the curious, right?

TheRedGoat

ps.  Did I mention my email address ? ...  [:D]
View Quote

I have the pics :)

also-- check your INTERNET CACHE!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

how/why did 1gunnrunner end up paying for her membership anyway? is it typical for members to sponser others? i really don't know how that whole process wroks.

what can i do to get a sponsorship?
View Quote

I had a little contest around the first of the year, which Brouhaha won.  Since he already had a membership he requsted it be given to Tatjana.  I had never heard from Tatjana with a thank you or a screw you until today when she IM'd me asking whether or not I would like to be reimbursed for her membership.  

As for getting "sponsorship" - sucking up always helps.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As for getting "sponsorship" - sucking up always helps.
View Quote

BTW, 1GUNRUNNER, did I mention how amazingly sexy you looked today?

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Energizer, your IM mailbox is 'Full'

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Work all day, miss all the fun

[:(]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Energizer, your IM mailbox is 'Full'

TheRedGoat
View Quote

How is that possible??????????

what did you need? (try it again, email me, or IM me with AOL or something....)

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#22]
What I don't get, if why all the disbelief all of a sudden.  She posted her pics in one of the babe of the day threads (the one with camo'ed gals)  and no one said aything yet, other that to make fun of her hair sticking out and how she like to "play soldier."  One of the pics is the same one she uses as her icon.  

I know, I was cursed with a good memory.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:07:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Energizer, you might check out this thread:
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=105789[/url]

It will explain my problems with the IM thing.  It just may help you.  [;)]
View Quote

Apparently I had two messages, and some people were on my buddy list. I removed 1 message and a couple people... should that help? I am checking out that thread in a sec...
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:28:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I removed 1 message and a couple people... should that help?
View Quote

Can you hear me now?
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:08:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top