Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2002 4:04:44 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/656557/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Applied Digital Solutions is exploring a wide range of potential applications for Digital Angel, including: monitoring the location and medical condition of at-risk patients; locating lost or missing individuals; locating missing or stolen household pets; monitoring the location of certain parolees; managing livestock and other farm-related animals; pinpointing the location of valuable stolen property; managing the commodity supply chain; preventing the unauthorized use of firearms; and providing a tamper-proof means of identification for enhanced e-commerce security.
View Quote

Yum, what an excellent idea, especially the firearms part...

NOT![IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/ups/kiss_my_ass/mad.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
if i were to say what was really on my mind, i would probably be banned.

[size=6]this is very bad juju[/size=6]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The R&D team for that digital angel project should get an intimate visit from a few folks.
Isn't it ironic how they name the thing? They try to make it look harmless by calling it "Angel".
[O:)] my azz, more like [}:D]

The liberals will love it, so will the Reblicrats
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
2020: "You must be implanted to receive service anywhere, otherwise your life will be a living hell every day.  What's wrong with you, anyway?  Everyone else has one..."
-Troy
View Quote

And in the southeastern region of United Nations Zone Of Control West 2A(former United States), an old man goes into the UN Biosphere Reserve #214550-A-0987-Z3211 with a pick and shovel and begins digging...

Bad Times Coming   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:
They try to make it look harmless by calling it "Angel".
View Quote

The Fallen Angel.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#7]
so, lets get the million gun march folks to stop off at digitle angle and kill all these  bsatards too.

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Very bad juju indeed!

Maybe Sarah Connor had the right idea when she paid Cyberdyne Industries a little visit.

But you ain't heard it from me, cause I ain't one to gossip.

[b]NO FATE[/b]

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#9]
"Take a wet towel and wrap it around your head. That will deaden the signal. It'll take longer for them to pinpoint you."
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:56:01 PM EDT
[#10]
"Just say no."
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Not sure if it is part of DA, but I saw on some Discovery show a few weeks back where police will be getting these hand held devices that look kind of like a radar gun that takes fingerprints from "suspects".

Instead of asking for an ID/DL, they just have the person give up a finger print! Just, for example, a traffic stop. Total BS.

And I'm sure that they wouldn't keep that print on file....
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
so, lets get the million gun march folks to stop off at digitle angle and kill all these  bsatards too.

View Quote

hey i am in, on both counts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#13]
We should [b]BAN IMPLANT in Humans NOW.[/b]

^[size=1]
[url]www.cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth.
[url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 [b]feinstein/hci[/b] master plan
for TOTAL Gun Confiscation Dis-Armament.
[url]http://www.DigitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18  ID-GPS-MONEY Implant Micro-chip

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind
We Are At WAR
[/size=1]
FIXED BAYONETS

VX
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:06:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Got my Social Security card in the early '70s when I was a kid.
It actually says across the top, "Not to be used for identification purposes.", I guess because people were worried about a "Mark of the Beast" syndrome when the cards were proposed.
Got my son a card when he was 8 or 10 years old.
His card does not have the identification disclaimer.
Ban implanting humans?
Not going to happen.
According to the Old and New Testaments, you can pick if you want it in your hand or your forehead, though.
[:|]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Gentlemen, first, let me say that Digital Angel doesn't bother me.  Anyone who knows the end times phrophecy knows that taking the mark of the beast will only happen three and a half years after Israel signs a peace treaty with the Antichrist, leader of the one world government, and it will not be something you can choose, unless you plan to live without your head.  Until such time as there is peace in Israel, a one world government, a universal church, and no choice in the matter, I do not think it's prudent to worry about.  When such a time comes about that all those things happen and taking such an implant is mandatory, then you should worry.

Still, how many of you non-believing free-thinker types don't find it at least a little interesting that at this time in history we find people trying to negotiate peace in Israel, the technology is here to make the mark of the beast possible, the belief in universal faith (all religous beliefs lead to the one true God), and the philosophy of one world government being so dominant?  Not to be alarmist, but these are things that must be in place before The Tribulation can happen.

And there are people looking to make them happen.  Organizations like the Club of Rome, who's sole goal is the unification of the global social and economic systems, comes to mind.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#17]
As long as it's not mandatory I have something like this then I could care less.

How many people have lo-jack in their cars?
How many purchase things with debit/ATM/credit cards instead of cash?
How many of you live in states where your ID has a magnetic strip with all your info on it?

My friend, they are already keeping track of where you go, what you do, and how you paid for it.  This just makes it easier to do, and on a scale that hasn't been possible yet for the average citizen.  But just like lojack in my car, if I don't want it, I don't have to have it.  When it becomes mandatory is when things get bad.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 1:11:16 AM EDT
[#18]
[size=1]Quote by GodBlessTexas:
When it becomes mandatory is when things get bad. [/size=1]

Willfully Ignorant.

^[size=1]
[url]www.cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth.
[url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 [b]feinstein/hci[/b] master plan
for TOTAL Gun Confiscation Dis-Armament.
[url]http://www.DigitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18  ID-GPS-MONEY Implant Micro-chip

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind
We Are At WAR
[/size=1]
FIXED BAYONETS

VX

Link Posted: 4/2/2002 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Whether or not Digital Angel, or any related technology, is the "Mark Of The Beast" or not is NOT the issue!

The issue is: being implanted with this chip will (eventually) allow many organizations, including the government, [b]to track your every movement[/b], and to [b]keep all that information in databases[/b].

It will be the end of anonymity.  Think HARD about the implications of that.

-Troy
View Quote

And what is worse, most of the clueless population will readly bend over and let the ID transmitter be implanted w/o a whimper.

Someone said recently that we are quickly approaching the 'cameras everywhere' watched society that George Orwell warned about in "1984." The difference being that we are willing to PAY to have the cameras installed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top