Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 6:49:22 AM EDT
First of all this is probably a dupe as well, however I can't perform a detailed search so how would I know.

If Non Team members had the ability for broader search functions it would lower the amount of dupes on the site.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see the searh function be a little mroe refined... Like if I'm looking for threads on iPods... and I end up with about 20results about BiPods... just one of many examples.

Quoted:
First of all this is probably a dupe as well, however I can't perform a detailed search so how would I know.

If Non Team members had the ability for broader search functions it would lower the amount of dupes on the site.  

If more TM's paid for a membership there would be a lower amount of dupes on this site as well.
Not to mention, making a paying memebr perk available to everyone would diminish the need to pay, for those who actually consider it worth paying to use that function. That was one of the deciding factors in my first payment. After that it was just because I liked having an avatar.... oh and contributing to the site of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top