Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 ownage, if that's still a thing...
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:
OP, since you mentioned getting good prices on banners, what does a Patriot Front version run these days?
View Quote

Do I actually need to tell you I have nothing to do with Patriot front? And that they are fed boys? I knew they were feds the first day they made the news.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ar154all:
Well, he's gone I guess.

What all do you figure?

Think this guy is DU or a fed?
View Quote

Who's gone? And it seems some are attributing the fishing open carry to me. Not my idea and not my protest. Kudos for thinking outside the box to the guy who posted about it. Any of you guys got any good ideas other then sitting on the couch mailing reps?

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By THE_RESISTER:

Who's gone? And it seems some are attributing the fishing open carry to me. Not my idea and not my protest. Kudos for thinking outside the box to the guy who posted about it. Any of you guys got any good ideas other then sitting on the couch mailing reps?

View Quote

Look; you came here stating that you were kicked off other boards for 'activism', and that you thought mailing threats (a little tar and a couple feathers) was a good idea.

You came out of the gate like this.  No one out those words in your mouth.

I take credit for participating in that march, and I'm proud I did it, and I'll do it again; if PROPERLY organized.

Other than writing letters and making calls, what exactly do you suggest that keeps the 2A community not looking like a pack of toothless ignorants on the verge of insurrection?

We all KNOW that these rights were given by God and only pointed out in the Constitution.  Our leadership seems to be violating a great number of principles set fourth by the Founders, including the Second.  Once elected, their promises go right out the window as cash flows into their checking accounts.  They don't give a flying crap about us or the law.

And you want to essentially threaten them being tarred and feathered.

We will march.  We will make speeches, we will make phone calls, we will vote, and we will write letters.  And if we can't, we will support those that do.

Raising the ire or pissing off voting members of Congress is not how we will make positive changes for our cause.

So, without sounding like a nut job, what do you suggest?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:14:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THE_RESISTER] [#5]
Threaten them? Sending them a DYI kit ia not a threat it's an idea. I've already suggested what to do by my own example. Let me ask you this, if they call you a racist for owning guns and avocating for gun rights are you going to do what that slur is desniged to do and just back down, go sit back in your corner and shup up? You have to be willing to accept any stigma they wany to slap on you and keep fighting. So when you call or imply I am a nut job do you think that has any effect on me after what the lefts calls me?

You are NOT marching and that is the problem. (collectivly speaking)  If you are not marching there are no speeches. Your letters, calls and votes well, it's not been working has it? I am the nut job for seeking new and effective ways? I don't think so sir. Even if I am I accept that then. I will accept any label if it means saving my country.

Your tactics are reactionary and they are a losing endevor as evidenced by recent history. I may not have the answers but I am boldly seeking then.

It's should be clear to most of us now that the Federal governemnt and media is behind some of the mass shootings yet no one want to publically accuse the government of this. It's so bad libtard and leftists are taking up this activism Planning and executing their own mass shootings ) without any government involvment. All on their own.

Yet we don't call them out on it. I think people need to know that is going on as naturally they would resist it even if they don't own guns.

I am asking you what your ideas are you are not asking me, I don't need to be asked. I am not just voting and sitting on my couch firing off eamils. Give me something better then staning on busy intersections with a sign saying I will not be disarmed by Election riggers, liars, communists and pedophiles in Washington D.C. and I am there. Otherwise don't critizise those on your team.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Now i can finally say "i know a guy"
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#8]
OMG.  Welcome to the site, Enjoy your stay.  This place has has been a wealth of information on so many other things.  I've repaired appliances, cars, and so much more by using things that other members have had delt with in the past, or someone was online at the time and walked me through it.  My grass is healthier, my pantry is fuller and cheaper, and my energy preparedness is through the roof as compared to the 1990s.  There is so much more to this place than guns.

I hope you find it as useful as I do.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:46:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: THE_RESISTER] [#9]
The other week the news was on, local regional news agency out of Spokane. They were talking about the 4th of July and brought guns, gun violence into the segment, sort of on cue as Biden was doing the same. Then they slipped in that lie about the majority of gun owners supporting additional gun controls on the private onwership. I have heard this many times from people sitting in news chairs I am sure you have too. Not the first time I looked up a phone number and called a local news station so I picked up the phone and dialed them up. Says hey that part you just had on air about gun owners supporting new gun controls, THAT's A LIE, If you are going to make statements like that back it up with your stats and sources. I am a gun owner and I can tell you for a fact that statement is baloney. Yada yada yada. She will pass it along. And they do. Nothing will be done and it's just one call. But what if every time everyone of you heard that on the news you called and challenged them too? They will notice. Never let a lie go about guns you can challenge if you can.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 6:40:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ar154all:
Well, he's gone I guess.

What all do you figure?

Think this guy is DU or a fed?
View Quote

Both. He’ll be back under another name.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

Both. He’ll be back under another name.
View Quote

WHY would I come back with a different name? The Administrator is free to contact me and I can verify I am not a Fed. What stupid speculation. Show up on a forum, advocate for new ways to fight the gun banners and get this level of paranoia. No wonder our rights are going down the drain. As if the feds would pay someone to stand on the street with a pro gun sign.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Third new poster today - two with problematic builds (one that goes full auto) and this glowing activist

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#13]

WHY would I come back with a different name? The Administrator is free to contact me and I can verify I am not a Fed. What stupid speculation. Show up on a forum, advocate for new ways to fight the gun banners and get this level of paranoia. No wonder our rights are going down the drain. As if the feds would pay someone to stand on the street with a pro gun sign.
View Quote

There is a "healthy" level of skepticism and paranoia here... with good reason.  If you're for real you will take it in stride.   Me? Honestly I just think solo protesters and self-proclaimed "Un organized first Amendment militia" are akin to Q followers..... and do this community more damage than good.  Of course I have been wrong before.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

There is a "healthy" level of skepticism and paranoia here... with good reason.  If you're for real you will take it in stride.   Me? Honestly I just think solo protesters and self-proclaimed "Un organized first Amendment militia" are akin to Q followers..... and do this community more damage than good.  Of course I have been wrong before.
View Quote

I've been following the globalist BS since I was 10 years old. Q is a Deep state run Psyop. I am not Q, I am no a Trumper nor anything else people can dream up. I think people think folks like me do more damage than good because they compare them selves to those of us who are active to themselves who are not and they feel lazy for not doing more themselves. That's what I think but I have been wrong before as well.

There was a lady that voiced this from her car. I told her I was not going to yell back and forth with her in traffic and if she wanted to she could go park in the park's parking lot, walk over like an adult and have a conversation with me. Of course she just drove off. Of course I have invited anyone, open invitation to show me a better way. Go ahead and show me if you don't like what I do. Someone said we march, We do once a year if we are lucky, you should be mad as hell and not willing to take it anymore and be on the streets weekly.

I will not be disarmed by election riggers, liars, communists or Pedophiles in Washington D.C. and if you don't support what I am doing you support one or more of the groups listed on my sign. If you don't believe that then you are part of a fractured, ineffective resistance to the Gun banning statists who will surely disarm us all in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kxlt6OIalU&t=55s

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 6:17:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ar154all] [#15]
Nvm, I'm out.  
Keep on keeping on, my man!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#16]

I've been following the globalist BS since I was 10 years old. Q is a Deep state run Psyop. I am not Q, I am no a Trumper nor anything else people can dream up. I think people think folks like me do more damage than good because they compare them selves to those of us who are active to themselves who are not and they feel lazy for not doing more themselves. That's what I think but I have been wrong before as well.

There was a lady that voiced this from her car. I told her I was not going to yell back and forth with her in traffic and if she wanted to she could go park in the park's parking lot, walk over like an adult and have a conversation with me. Of course she just drove off. Of course I have invited anyone, open invitation to show me a better way. Go ahead and show me if you don't like what I do. Someone said we march, We do once a year if we are lucky, you should be mad as hell and not willing to take it anymore and be on the streets weekly.

I will not be disarmed by election riggers, liars, communists or Pedophiles in Washington D.C. and if you don't support what I am doing you support one or more of the groups listed on my sign. If you don't believe that then you are part of a fractured, ineffective resistance to the Gun banning statists who will surely disarm us all in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kxlt6OIalU&t=55s

View Quote
I watched your vid. Good on you man. Keep at it and maybe it will gain traction.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 5:31:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Protesting 9/5/23 Libtards infest Idaho too
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top