BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By FALARAK:
Wow.  6 years.

Same thought I had when I read my posts in this thread from last year.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 11:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh man. Don't you guys wish you could hear him expound about the Kenyan in the White House?

Rest In Peace my Mason Brother
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By booger-hooker:
Wayne would have thrown his own chair into the campfire with one hand while holding a Windex margarita in the other at the utter mention of the Kenyan in the White House while at the Hun Farm.

Oh yes he would have!
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Wayne would have thrown his own chair into the campfire with one hand while holding a Windex margarita in the other at the utter mention of the Kenyan in the White House while at the Hun Farm.

Uhhh that was my chair.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Uhhh that was my chair.

I'd stop complaining so much, before you get another skunk in the suitcase.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/10/2012 4:55:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:57:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 82ND-ABN:
I miss him.

Same here.  

Some of my fondest memories were of him and the farm?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 11:44:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC:
Originally Posted By 82ND-ABN:
I miss him.

Same here.  

Some of my fondest memories were of him and the farm?

Camelot.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:00:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I met a guy yesterday, looked just like a younger version of Wayne.  Even had the same walk and smile.  It was spooky.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:20:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheRedGoat] [#16]
Originally Posted By Eric802:
Was going through old IMs looking for a phone number today when I came across one from Wayne. It's the oldest one I have, from right after Gunstock I in Waco. Now that I'm living and practicing law in Dallas, his old stomping grounds, makes me wish even more that he was still with us.

I still have IMs from Wayne from 2003, and the Arock incident on my IM list here.

Just went back and re-read some of them.  

What a time we had back then.

I know it is generally poor form to post private IMs, but, here' something from Wayne.  Oldest IM in my log.  Sorry, Wayne if you didn't want this posted, but, sue me.

To:
Date: 4/28/2003 7:24:37 PM CST
Subject: Here's What We Do!

"I personally think that Newman is full of shit! Do I think he's stupid enough to go to the Terrell Police? Hell yeah! He's said it so often on the Board and elsewhere, I figure he has to go! But wait! What sort of damn fool District Attorney would take a charge of such gravity based upon what Newman can show him? Well, the kind of damn fool District Attorneys that run small rural Texas Counties, that's who! As I said on the Mod Forum, I am at your service. If I find out that Newman has gone to the Terrell City Police, I will call and see who might be put in charge of the case. I will do whatever is necessary to defend you and your continued employment, whatever may come. Now, between the two of us, I think Newman will be laughed out into the street! But that cannot be guaranteed. How are you faring at work? Did the Dean call you in and talk to you, or what? Your continued employment scares me a whole lot more than any likely criminal case. I mean there is nothing in the Texas Penal Code about 'weiner to mouth' contact being an unnatural act! That's a joke Son! You gotta keep your sense of humor at times like these! Mind you, I am a VERY GOOD LAWYER, if I do say so myself! After this is all over, we'll have to have us a cold beer, while we are planting a rock in a shallow grave at the Hun Farm! See??!! I told you we had to keep our good sense of humor. Stand back and watch the Hun perform his feats of derring-do! Wayne The Vaudevillian Hun"

TRG
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mojo:
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:
Originally Posted By Eric802:
Was going through old IMs looking for a phone number today when I came across one from Wayne. It's the oldest one I have, from right after Gunstock I in Waco. Now that I'm living and practicing law in Dallas, his old stomping grounds, makes me wish even more that he was still with us.

I still have IMs from Wayne from 2003, and the Arock incident on my IM list here.

Just went back and re-read some of them.  

What a time we had back then.

I know it is generally poor form to post private IMs, but, here' something from Wayne.  Oldest IM in my log.  Sorry, Wayne if you didn't want this posted, but, sue me.

To:
Date: 4/28/2003 7:24:37 PM CST
Subject: Here's What We Do!

"I personally think that Newman is full of shit! Do I think he's stupid enough to go to the Terrell Police? Hell yeah! He's said it so often on the Board and elsewhere, I figure he has to go! But wait! What sort of damn fool District Attorney would take a charge of such gravity based upon what Newman can show him? Well, the kind of damn fool District Attorneys that run small rural Texas Counties, that's who! As I said on the Mod Forum, I am at your service. If I find out that Newman has gone to the Terrell City Police, I will call and see who might be put in charge of the case. I will do whatever is necessary to defend you and your continued employment, whatever may come. Now, between the two of us, I think Newman will be laughed out into the street! But that cannot be guaranteed. How are you faring at work? Did the Dean call you in and talk to you, or what? Your continued employment scares me a whole lot more than any likely criminal case. I mean there is nothing in the Texas Penal Code about 'weiner to mouth' contact being an unnatural act! That's a joke Son! You gotta keep your sense of humor at times like these! Mind you, I am a VERY GOOD LAWYER, if I do say so myself! After this is all over, we'll have to have us a cold beer, while we are planting a rock in a shallow grave at the Hun Farm! See??!! I told you we had to keep our good sense of humor. Stand back and watch the Hun perform his feats of derring-do! Wayne The Vaudevillian Hun"

TRG

I read this and imagine as he's talking, his hands moving all over the places...  Classic Hun talk.

Me too, man.

A year later, he was my divorce attorney.  Seems like a lifetime ago.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/11/2012 4:43:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Citabria7GCBC] [#19]
Wayne and the farm are some of my fondest memories.  The word Windex was given a whole new meaning to me.  Infact every time I hear some speak of the cleaning product, I instantly think of Wayne.  

Does anyone keep up with his family?  I know a few of them didn't like us being on the farm.
Link Posted: 12/11/2012 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#20]
There is a show that plays on my TV that within earshot of me.  The show I have investigated is "The real housewives of Atlanta."  There is a woman on there that every time I hear her voice makes me think of Wayne.

Link Posted: 12/18/2012 7:09:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ilikelegs] [#21]
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#22]
 RIP

Link Posted: 3/25/2013 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Hard to believe I've been on this board for well over a decade and that Eric the Hun has already been gone for 6 of those years. Although I did not always agree with them, it was hard to miss his posts when he chimed in on a thread.

I hope Wayne is at peace.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 9:11:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Windex Margarita

3 parts Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
1 part Gold Tequila (Cuervo or Sauza)
1 splash Triple Sec
1 splash Blue Curacao (When it looks like Windex, you've got it just right)
1 generous wedge of lime, per glass, fresh squeezed.
Ice - Wayne prefered his 'rita frozen, but when served out at the Hun Farm, on the rocks was tradition.

I will repeat he warning I gave time and again.... "Do not drink the blue water."

TRG
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Windex Margarita

1 splash Triple Sec
Ice - Wayne prefered his 'rita frozen, but when served out at the Hun Farm, on the rocks was tradition.

I will repeat he warning I gave time and again.... "Do not drink the blue water."

TRG

FUCKING AWESOME. I miss you too motherfucker! We need a Houston-Dallas area fucking meet up...maybe in accordance with the new location of ARFCOMM being in Yankee area Texas re: Dallas Area
Link Posted: 6/26/2013 12:23:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By COZ_45:
Windex Margarita

1 splash Triple Sec

TRG

FUCKING AWESOME. I miss you too motherfucker! We need a Houston-Dallas area fucking meet up...maybe in accordance with the new location of ARFCOMM being in Yankee area Texas re: Dallas Area

What we need is to create a trust, and have the trust purchase land for the sole purpose of Ex-Hunner's campouts.  No ownership, no leadership.  Much like the Hun farm.  Then, we'd have our place.

We are only getting older.
Link Posted: 6/26/2013 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:

What we need is to create a trust, and have the trust purchase land for the sole purpose of Ex-Hunner's campouts.  No ownership, no leadership.  Much like the Hun farm.  Then, we'd have our place.

http://siliconangle.com/files/2011/11/i-like.jpg

I'm in.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sparsky:

I'm in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sparsky:
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:

http://siliconangle.com/files/2011/11/i-like.jpg

I'm in.

None of us have the altruistic gene required for this to happen.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/18/2013 9:32:01 PM EDT
[#31]
OK, I now have a bit more free time (THANK YOU Baker Hughes for hiring me full time vs. being a contractor) so, let's schedule something.

Even though some of you may not believe it, it might be kinda fun to see all of us f***king degenerates together.

Wayne (aka EricTheHun) did us a solid. We need to figure out a way to meet.

Cheers All and Merry Christmas
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#32]
I still think about him from time to time.  I was the last person he talked to on this board when he was still on the earth, I forgot what it was about, but from the date/time our conversation was about twenty minutes before his ex who was with him said he had a heart attack and called 911.  Still sorry to see him go, after all these years.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:02:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 2:23:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Just wanted to come in to say HI ETH, I miss talking to you on here.  I wish I took you up on the invite to the ranch and met you in person. I hope you have your ranch in heaven all set up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Bump
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I miss ya buddy.  Love to hear one more story and talk to you about new things.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#37]
I knew this thread was going to be bumped today.  

I'll be having a beer in your honor tonight, Wayne.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#39]
How the hell are y'all? I became a FreeMason because of what a great man Wayne was.
My son, now 32 years old...LOL, y'all remember that skinny goofball kid Nick?  mentioned the Hun Farm to me the other day....what great times.

I'll be sixty next year, have two replaced prosthetic knees, don't shoot nearly enough any more, but, damn what great times.

R.I.P. ETH

What a great opportunity he gave all of us to go there and enjoy.   I cannot remember a better time I've had than some of those muddy, frog-strangling rains storms and red mud all over my truck....

Cheers all

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 1:10:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FALARAK] [#40]
Good to hear from you COZ.  I was showing a buddy pictures from the Hun Farm trips last night over beers.  Showing off the bar, the cabin, the firepit, and telling him of Wayne's stories.  Those were the best times of my life.  I loved it out there.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 1:22:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#41]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#42]
glad some of the pics of this thread are still hosted

damn i'd like to have him make me up one of his margaritas right now
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

View Quote

What am I?  Chopped liver??
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DPeacher:
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

well gather up your blender and head south!

I even got a new toy for you to play with

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#47]

I raise my glass of Whiskey and drink to the Hun.

Legendary Hun
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 12:45:46 AM EDT
[#48]
I miss his posts and responses
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By COZ_45:

Windex Margarita

1 splash Triple Sec

TRG

Dang that would be nice

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 1:38:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top