User Panel

RIP Sean Cody (SC-Texas) (Page 6 of 6)
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OsoGrande:

Correction to the above posted by Jennifer, Sean's widow, on her facebook this evening.

Sean's funeral will take place on Monday, December 2 at the Pentecostal Church of Atascocita, 3448 Atascocita Rd, Humble, TX. The public viewing will be from 5 to 7pm. The funeral will take place at 7pm.

We are asking that, in lieu of flowers, donations be made to Apache Warrior Foundation. The information is as follows:

PayPal address:
[email protected]

By check:
7409 Shady Hollow Ct
NRH, TX 76182

Via website: www.apachewarriorfoundation.com

Thank you all for your support during this difficult time.

Jennifer Cody
View Quote
Not able to make the service tomorrow but I did just go and make a donation to AWF...
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 12:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 11:07:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#3]
Still have the unopened case of Gemtech 22lr subs I bought from Sean back in April.  One of the last things he said to me if it’s sums up his character.  “Kill some shit, quietly!”

Rest easy brother, taken way too soon
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 11:44:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Skibane:
He was indeed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skibane:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Originally Posted By Beretta_Jerry:

Sucks we lost one of our own.  
And a good guy
He was indeed.
Sean was a really great guy
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Sean did my NFA trust when I lived in Houston. RIP.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]
RIP SC-Texas.

I did not know the man. Lots of folks here speak kindly of him. He sounds like a great friend to the people that knew him. His posts/threads were always interesting. Looks like he loved his family, cigars, guns, and life.

The Vader story is classic.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 1:19:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Dang

He set up one of my trusts and was super helpful with all things NFA related. Had multiple conversations with him about NFA stuff and things in general.

Very unfortunate name lol.

I’m friends with him on fb, but my fb is off right now.

I think he had young kids.

I doubt anything will ever come of this message, but if there is anything I can do to help the family, please let me know. I’m a couple hours from dfw.

Sean seemed like a super cool guy.

To his son: I know he took pride in you. I hope you find this post some day and remember that everyday for the rest of your life. Your father was genuinely a good man.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish more of the shooting community had made it to his funeral. Those that did make it mentioned the possibility of an ARFcom Sean Cody remembrance/celebration shoot. I hope this becomes a thing as it would be what he wanted.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I wanted to go but sadly couldn’t make it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#11]
RIP buddy
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
RIP Sean Cody (SC-Texas) (Page 6 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top