Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/22/2006 5:20:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 7:51:21 AM EDT by pathfinder74]
IMDb Link

I don't know about anyone else on this forum, but I loved this series so damned much and it totally sucked when they canned the series.

Not to mention my heart was broken knowing I wouldn't get to see Jane Badler (Diana) anymore. I had the biggest boy-crush on her... wayyyy bigger than Princess Leia or any other TV/movie chic.

The two television movies rocked so much and are still awesome to watch today (if not a little cheesey at times in the SF/X department).

So if this actually becomes a reality I can only assume I won't be the only one totally ripped to see this.

And from a gun lovers POV... I thought and still think the alien visitor's laser pistols were the coolest looking sci-fi guns ever.

Diana w/ Gun 1
Diana w/ Gun 2
Toy gun

ps... don't give me any BOTD IBLT crap. She's totally clothed and the pictures are more for the gun.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:14:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:43:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Helldog40:
I see pie ....THIGH!

Not no mo...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:33:32 AM EDT
Is her vest-looking thing made of reptilian alien hide?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:38:52 AM EDT
I had one in the V packageing . Damn I loved that show . I still have the first movie on DVD and a few of the books .
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:17:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
I had one in the V packageing . Damn I loved that show . I still have the first movie on DVD and a few of the books .

You know... I remember seeing it at Kay Bee Toys and thinking it was teh ghey because it was the rifle, not the pistol. I didn't know it came apart.

I've been half tempted to buy that crappy toy, but it's a bit pricey... plus that site is way outdated.. they probably don't even sell it anymore.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:41:35 AM EDT
I forgot how big her hair was.
Top Top