Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 9:16:26 PM EDT
Directed by David Lynch.  Have any of you seen it?  I like weird movies, and Robert Blake played death in it.  (Typecasting?)
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw it in theatres, and was inexplicably underwhelmed.  

Might have had something to do with the fact I wasn't on acid.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
That movie was fucked.  I didn't get it, but it was interesting..sort of.  I wouldn't recommend it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:39:08 AM EDT
[#3]
so-so movie with a really good soundtrack
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I kind  of remember seeing it.  It was slightly more coherant than Eraserhead, but still bizzare.  See it if you like that kind of thing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Maybe the fact that I liked it so much was the two Rammstein songs in it.  Can you guys recommend any other bizarre movies?  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe the fact that I liked it so much was the two Rammstein songs in it.  Can you guys recommend any other bizarre movies?  

Donnie Darko is in the same  genre IMO and a decent movie to boot
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top