Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 4:33:22 AM EDT
I'm having trouble with my band's website:

Attagurl Rex

It looks like it's supposed to in IE, it's acceptable (for now) in Mozilla/FireFox.

However, all I get is the background color in Safari, and there are some positioning problems with IE for Mac.  Unfortunately I don't own a Mac so I can't really test it without calling people and having them refresh it.

The biggest problem is the 'can't see shit' Safari issue.  Anyone know what could be causing it?  I'm using CSS positioning rather than tables.

UPDATE:  The problem with Safari happens when there is no text outside of DIV tags.  When I put some text in the body of the document (color-matched to hide it) it showed up in Safari.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#1]
tell them to download  IE  for mac

link

firefox for mac too
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I've hacked out the fix with Safari, it's looking OK in it now.

Now my only problem is that for some reason, I'm unable to align the links and image directly under the line at the top of the content.

The closest I've come to finding a fix is that IE 5.x for Mac is a steaming pile of dung.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top