Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 9:25:24 PM EDT
I was flying the new helicopter, the Tiger I think it's called, and when I was taking of or coming in for a landing it would sometimes flip and crash. Anyone else have this problem, is it that I am using a keyboard and not a joystick.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#1]
No.  Its not you.  EA screwed up the handling of it, especially when near the ground.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:44:49 AM EDT
[#2]
same problem.   you have to take off before you can turn  otherwise you crash.  

bastages
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:24:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I hear ya man.  I have about 60 hours flying a helo and I can tell ya they really screwed up that one....and the Typhoon (EU jet) that's a whole nother issue
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The Tiger also has a bad habit of nosing down into the ground.  

Nose down too much, you'll be hard pressed to pull out of the dive.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The Tiger also has a bad habit of nosing down into the ground.  

Nose down too much, you'll be hard pressed to pull out of the dive.

I found that out last night when I dived bombedrocketed a tank.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

bastages

+1 Rolls over like a dog on its back... I guess thats because its a french chopper!

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#7]
You can turn on the ground but you really have balance the opposite direction with your mouse or it is flip city.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bastages

+1 Rolls over like a dog on its back... I guess thats because its a french chopper!

Nathan

I had the rollover problem happen last night, good thing I was at ~100m and managed to eject and open my chute.  Too bad I was in the middle of the map, no where near a vehicle, so I offed myself rather than walk since we were waiting for more people to join.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like the Euro Fighter is haveing the same problem.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#10]
The eurotrash fighter in the game sucks balls.

Plus it's got a fat belly of a pregnant bitch, coming in for a landing or trying to clear objects I sometimes smack the belly of the jet all over the ground when other jets I clear perfectly fine.

The new helicopter isn't too terrible, I just have to remember to pull up much sooner when angling down for an attack run.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#12]
hahah that is fuckin funny!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top