BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2012 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Originally Posted By DJ_Nex:

Originally Posted By Jakezor:

I've been busy for the last month with shit I don't want to deal with.  Will try to be on the server once in a while.  

Right on, man. Hope to see you soon!

Same here. As soon as life slows down I'll be back.

Link Posted: 3/9/2012 8:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell yes, finally got a new computer, so i can finally play BF3 again
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Jonny712:
Hell yes, finally got a new computer, so i can finally play BF3 again

Sweet!

Hope to see you around on TS :).
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't mind you coming here.....and wasting all my time....
Link Posted: 3/16/2012 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#5]
What TS channel are we using now? I tried to connect to ARFCOM.teamspeak.cc but it says the channel doesn't exist?
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 8:00:34 AM EDT
[#6]
texasnfa.com

works like a champ
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheRX7Project:
What TS channel are we using now? I tried to connect to ARFCOM.teamspeak.cc but it says the channel doesn't exist?

ts.tagaming.net
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 6:31:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jatobi] [#8]
Couldn't help but post this....so much fail.

Was sniping on Metro, saw a guy, he ran right by me, I go to knife, he has sprint on I dont.........fucking claymore. Friendly at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsUleY2ZHN4
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Roll call for some of the MIA people!

We've had quite a few people MIA for a month or two now.  Just curious if you guys are still around?
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 1:39:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jatobi:

We've had quite a few people MIA for a month or two now.  Just curious if you guys are still around?

Yup, but I've been pretty busy during the day lately and don't get on until midnight or so central. Naturally all you daywalkers are asleep by then.
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SniperKage:

Yup, but I've been pretty busy during the day lately and don't get on until midnight or so central. Naturally all you daywalkers are asleep by then.

We have a few people who are nightwalkers :).

Link Posted: 3/27/2012 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Good luck tonight to all Team America members competing in the match tonight against Deadly Gaming.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey guys, what's going on?

Looking to get some new recruits as well as get our server populated this week.  Get on Teamspeak and come play!  

Map request?  Let us know!

Gamemode request?  Speak up!

Need help?  Get in here, we'll help anyway we can.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#14]
A lot of us have been playing a lot of SWTOR lately.  BF3 has been ruined, and I've not touched it since.  Hopefully they fix it soon, but im not getting my hopes up.

Those who wish to join us on SWTOR, we are located on the Wall of Light server, Empire side.  Guild name?  You guessed it, Team America.
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#15]
A lot of us have been playing a lot of SWTOR lately.  BF3 has been ruined, and I've not touched it since.  Hopefully they fix it soon, but im not getting my hopes up.

Those who wish to join us on SWTOR, we are located on the Wall of Light server, Empire side.  Guild name?  You guessed it, Team America.

That clan name is gay hahahah.

I'm in the middle of smoking some ribs, but I might be able to jump on and make a new toon shortly. I'm thinking inquisitor, because NOBODY expects the twi'lek inquisition!

And I'll be on tonight after Baldy and his crew stagger home drunkenly.

Oh, tell Nub to stop grabbing Kagei's ass. It makes her feel like the cheap floozy she is.
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 6:33:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: InfiniteGrim] [#16]
You ladies still playing this game? I'm getting the itch to start playing again.

Did you put a password onto the team speak channels? If so how do I get on it. (Can someone PM me the info/password)
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:
You ladies still playing this game? I'm getting the itch to start playing again.

Did you put a password onto the team speak channels? If so how do I get on it. (Can someone PM me the info/password)

Some of us are still playing BF3, but most of us are playing SWTOR.

The last patch pretty much ruined BF3 for us.  Until they fix it, I don't see a point in playing.

Teamspeak IP is ts.tagaming.net and the only channel with a password is the BF3 channel, and I do believe it's freedom, all lowercase.
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 6:56:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: InfiniteGrim] [#18]
Is there a Star Wars demo available? I usually dont like those type of games. Is it like Diablo II, I liked that game.
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:
Is there a Star Wars demo available? I usually dont like those type of games. Is it like Diablo II, I liked that game.

Get on TS and give me your e-mail and I can give you a 7 day trial.
Link Posted: 5/7/2012 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#20]

I'm in the middle of smoking some ribs, but I might be able to jump on and make a new toon shortly. I'm thinking inquisitor, because NOBODY expects the twi'lek inquisition!

Oh, tell Nub to stop grabbing Kagei's ass. It makes her feel like the cheap floozy she is.

Guy in my guild is the only Twi'lek inquisitor on our server It's hilarious.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 1:13:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Seiran:

Hell, we have at least two tw'lek inquisitors in our guild. Mine is the hot one. Jatobi's isn't bad, but she's way overdressed.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 2:54:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Hell, we have at least two tw'lek inquisitors in our guild. Mine is the hot one. Jatobi's isn't bad, but she's way overdressed.

We already had it decided and I was way hotter.  It was declared that mine was sluttier and therefore hotter....stfu sniper.

BTW, you need to be online tomorrow early!  We got some leveling to do!
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#23]

We already had it decided and I was way hotter.  It was declared that mine was sluttier and therefore hotter....stfu sniper.

BTW, you need to be online tomorrow early!  We got some leveling to do!

That was before I got my new armor. I'm way hotter. My boobs are each bigger than your head. Suck it.

The AC guy is supposed to be here tonight, so if he can get this place cooled off I'll be on. It's 90 in my office right now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2012 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#24]
If anyone is still playing BF3 add me PhantomHorus

Looking for a platoon and server to play with others!
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#25]
We are hosting a BF3 night tonight 12/5/12 on our server.  Please join us on team speak at 8pm eastern time.  We are kicking off a weekly gaming night every Wednesday starting tonight.

Teamspeak Server

ts.tagaming.net

Password: freedom

Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#26]
4 GD gigalibits, SOB
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Make sure you join early to download the patch. Its approximately 4gb big.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:43:33 AM EDT
[#28]
This server still going?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:25:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:
This server still going?

server is always going.  Depends on if people get on the get it started and get people in :).
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Friendly reminder.  Don't forget about Wednesday night BF3 night this week at 9pm EST.  I recommend getting on early if you haven't played in the past couple of weeks due to new patches that have come out.

PS. I just saw the teaser for END GAME and it looks pretty freaking sweet.  Can't wait to try out some dirt bike action!  Jihad bike? Anyone?

Link Posted: 12/24/2012 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Friendly reminder.  Don't forget about Wednesday night BF3 night this week at 9pm EST.  I recommend getting on early if you haven't played in the past couple of weeks due to new patches that have come out.

PS. I just saw the teaser for END GAME and it looks pretty freaking sweet.  Can't wait to try out some dirt bike action!  Jihad bike? Anyone?

Oh lord. I get airsick when I make the mistake of getting on the back of your 4 wheeler. I don't even want to know what you're gonna pull off with a dirt bike.

I still think I deserve astronaut wings for that shit I pulled off with the 4 wheeler on... what was it? Firestorm? Where ever it was, I could see my house from there.
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#32]
As far as the Rubber Banding is concerned. I updated the server and restarted it.  Hopefully that shall resolve any issues we were having.  I also opened  a support ticket to have the server provider take a look at our box as well. So hopefully everything will be up and running by wednesday.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#33]
As far as the Rubber Banding is concerned. I updated the server and restarted it.  Hopefully that shall resolve any issues we were having.  I also opened  a support ticket to have the server provider take a look at our box as well. So hopefully everything will be up and running by wednesday.

Seemed much better after the latest reboot.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Bran zone said they were getting attacked last week.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top