Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:
OK. Who here is [ARF]gun builder and WhoIsJohnGalt? I was in a game with those two earlier. Had to be ARFCOMers.

Also, is anyone else having issues with the double XP this weekend? Some servers I get additional points, some I don't.

Yep, I 'm gun builder,
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mountainsurvivor:
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:
OK. Who here is [ARF]gun builder and WhoIsJohnGalt? I was in a game with those two earlier. Had to be ARFCOMers.

Also, is anyone else having issues with the double XP this weekend? Some servers I get additional points, some I don't.

Yep, I 'm gun builder,

Should put on the [AR15] clan tag though, represent properly
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Freyr:
Should put on the [AR15] clan tag though, represent properly
I almost did that, but I didn't think I was qualified to put [AR15] out front. Still using [EQD]
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By goosebob:
Originally Posted By BakerMike:
Not sure I quite understand your post, but the red part makes me believe you were in their spawn, is that correct? If so, all of our servers clearly state no Spawncamping/killing, I.E. hovering a heli over enemies spawn point, or doing continuous strafing runs on the enemy landing strip.

It sounded to me like in both cases he was in the spawn only incidentally. In the first, he wasted a guy who'd bailed out of his helicopter while over his own spawn (whatever, that guy hadn't just spawned, he was fair game. You can't run and touch a tree and call 'base!' in Battlefield.) and in the second instance, he just happened to be over the enemy spawn when he got shot down and, while descending, wasted an enemy helo that was about to take off.

Spot on.

The thing that really made me upset was that there wasn't anyone in the server.  Six people max.  When you don't have any targets and already control all the objectives, I tend to want to hunt something to shoot.

I'm not the type of player to ignore objectives and head straight to the enemy spawn.  Which I would have no problem being kicked/banned for.  

Also, doesn't the server rule indicate three kicks before a ban?

Negative. Anyone can get banned the first time they pull some BS without a kick if an admin is in the room. Your appeal is accepted and you're un-banned. Will cross-post in the server thread.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 1:44:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DaBoomhower] [#5]
If yall need a decent Helo pilot I dominate the airspace with a Z11 or Little Bird, and in the bigger Maps with the attack helos so long as the Jets keep the Jets occupied I can tear it up... and I dont mind running transport or Air support with the H1 and some gunners... I just love to fly... cant fly jets though... Gun Builder AKA mountainsurvivor can testify for me... been playing with him since the game came out.... Ill apply on battlelog soon as I get the chance, SN is the same as it is on here..
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DaBoomhower:
If yall need a decent Helo pilot I dominate the airspace with a Z11 or Little Bird, and in the bigger Maps with the attack helos so long as the Jets keep the Jets occupied I can tear it up... and I dont mind running transport or Air support with the H1 and some gunners... I just love to fly... cant fly jets though... Gun Builder AKA mountainsurvivor can testify for me... been playing with him since the game came out.... Ill apply on battlelog soon as I get the chance, SN is the same as it is on here..

I think the bold/red part will be argued and challenged by M82assault.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#7]

I think the bold/red part will be argued and challenged by M82assault.

why do you think Im asking to join HAHA key words before that is also highlighted in red LOL no one team one fight?  cant there be two BAMF's LMAO iunno check battle log with the Z11 and Little bird I'v got 838 kills with only 28 hours of flight time... thats 2 kill per minute if I did my math right.... maybe I can learn a few things from him and I can share a few with him !
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Boom's pretty good. I steered him to Arfcom. Welcome boom
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 1:43:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Thanks gun,
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 3:33:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: B1UMPK1N] [#10]
Can someone PLEASE add me? I really enjoy this game, but I have no one to play with.

Gamertag: Dkober101
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dkober101:
Can someone PLEASE add me? I really enjoy this game, but I have no one to play with.

Will you be on tonight? Ill get on there.. SN is my GT noone was on any of the ARF servers last night.....

speak of which, Gun, I bookmarked all three well have to go in each one so you can add em unless you found em already!
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep, Ill be on tonight. GT: Dkober101

What time do you guys normally play?
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm on around 7:00 7:30 because of how late I work
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 9:29:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: B1UMPK1N] [#14]

Where were you lastnight?

Boom and I were just screwing around in a server for a good while waiting on someone to join!
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Boom and I were just screwing around in a server for a good while waiting on someone to join!

got some points for capping flags though LMAO

Ill be fixing my ol ladys brakes tonight so might not get on until later well see....
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 10:59:33 AM EDT
[#16]

got some points for capping flags though LMAO

Ill be fixing my ol ladys brakes tonight so might not get on until later well see....

I just realized that could be misconstrued as "beating the brakes off my ol lady" no im seriously mechanically fixin her car LMAO
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:02:43 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll split my time tonight between BF3 and Ghost Recon, so somebody holler if you want to get a squad together.

GT: BakerMikeRomeo
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Working 10's and yard work after leaves me too tired. Getting old. I'll be on over the weekend.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Working 10's and yard work after leaves me too tired. Getting old. I'll be on over the weekend.

Dont be gettin sick again!
see ya this weekend, Ill hold ya to it!
going out Saturday go check out the color on some Gold Claims I should be on later in the evening when I get back.
will be on tonight though but I think Im workin late... so may not be till later on...

If im not in a Platoon yet on Battle log can I still rep AR15 on my GT?
Link Posted: 6/3/2012 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Played my first game on the server tonight (SN same as GT). Had a fun time until those MIB guys showed up and steamrolled the unorganized opposition.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 9:47:58 AM EDT
[#21]
How many are planning on getting the Close Quarters DLC?
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 2:58:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Goose88:

what is this a map add on or somthing?

Link Posted: 6/6/2012 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#23]
It's a map/weapons/assignments add on.  The maps are the coolest part.  They're multi-level, sandbox type, holyshitwherethehellisthatcomingfromhowdidyougetbehindme maps
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Goose88:

Got the premium after DLing the update last night...
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 10:16:44 AM EDT
[#25]
I need to get back on. I've been too busy this past week to play.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 5:08:07 AM EDT
[#26]
I just figured out Arfcom has a gaming forum

Any PC players, please add me - bravokilo85
Link Posted: 6/19/2012 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Got my EOD bot kill last night.  Metro rush, attacking the first pair of M-COMs.  Some idiot sniper was prone with a 98B at obj A (like 6 yards from the M-COM), so I pinned him against one of the short concrete walls and melted his dick off.
Link Posted: 6/19/2012 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Be afraid, be very afraid of the guy who brings a knife to a gunfight.

As Stryker, Loki, and Rothroc learned.  

Link Posted: 6/22/2012 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Has anyone seen the wall glitch in Metro, on the stairs coming up conquest point B? Anyone know how to kill people in there? is freakin annoying.
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By VegasEgo:
Has anyone seen the wall glitch in Metro, on the stairs coming up conquest point B? Anyone know how to kill people in there? is freakin annoying.

You have to climb up there and kill them.

Link Posted: 9/3/2012 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DesertSkorpion:

dont get caught either that glitch cant get your stats reset or account banned, guy i work with son played with me one night and was up there tking the ones up there they reported him and he got his states and such all reset along with his gamerscore... lucky they didnt ban him.

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By bravokilo85:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THREAD TITLE SAYS XBOX^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
unless I learned how to read wrong....

Is this the same guy that posted up in my gamertag thread?

GREAT game last night BTW

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DesertSkorpion:

If you play on the ARF server, you don't have to worry about that shit.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bravokilo85:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THREAD TITLE SAYS XBOX^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
unless I learned how to read wrong....

Is this the same guy that posted up in my gamertag thread?

GREAT game last night BTW

yeah I think so
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Midway last night beat my ass so bad i went to bed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By louisianarebel:

You should have waited till the next game, I was looking for a chance to switch you over to our side.

And I went 22-0 that game
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By M82Assault:
Originally Posted By louisianarebel:

You should have waited till the next game, I was looking for a chance to switch you over to our side.

And I went 22-0 that game

Last night was better.

Loved whoever layed mines, switched teams then his mines got one of ours.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Should be back on tomorrow night
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#39]
ttt for angry jim
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Originally Posted By staringback05:

ttt for angry jim

Uh oh, what happened after I got off?

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By CBags04:

ttt for angry jim

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1372661_Dear_Dads_of_new_hunters____minor_rant___Don_t_F_and_______shoot_your_kids_animal_for_them_.html

are you ever gonna stay on for more than two games? whats the deal
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#42]

ttt for angry jim

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1372661_Dear_Dads_of_new_hunters____minor_rant___Don_t_F_and_______shoot_your_kids_animal_for_them_.html

Oh, I saw that earlier. I was on for like 4-5 games today. Wife took the cornbread out of the oven, so it was dinner time.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 12:21:40 AM EDT
[#43]

ttt for angry jim

Oh, I saw that earlier. I was on for like 4-5 games today. Wife took the cornbread out of the oven, so it was dinner time.  

i can hear you getting fatter...
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 6:35:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CBags04] [#44]

ttt for angry jim

Actually, I've lost 20 lbs. since the beginning of summer. Don't you have some minorities you need to be beating on?

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#45]

ttt for angry jim

Actually, I've lost 20 lbs. since the beginning of summer. Don't you have some minorities you need to be beating on?

im off work now....oppressing the masses is hard work
Link Posted: 10/4/2012 6:51:59 AM EDT
[#46]

So, you know how your XBox messed up last night and wouldn't connect? Mine did the same thing. WTF?

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#47]

So, you know how your XBox messed up last night and wouldn't connect? Mine did the same thing. WTF?

mexicans fault
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 3:38:25 AM EDT
[#48]
My application is in to join the server, under the name of BerettaM9Shootr.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 8:24:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dude327] [#49]
Put in my application, it's under the same name.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#50]
so there are two platoons now?  since one is full?  I put my application in for arfcom 2.  HTXhellion (aka teklowghst)
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top