Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 8:00:13 PM EDT
Figured I would share my little transformation with you guys. started out September 2009 with P90X, finished it, did it again (halfway), got bored as well as super skinny so I got a membership at the local gym. One year later, I could not be happier. I am honestly in the best shape of my life, I have a healthy life style, and passing the army PFT is no longer a concern.

September '09, 190lbs

September '10 165lbs

still want to add about another 10lbs of mass before the end of the year.

Sorry for the lame mirror pic...camera fell into a waterfall.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#1]
excellent work, you should be proud.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice.

What motivated you?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations on your success!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice.

What motivated you?

A combination of becoming single, moving to a boring town, seeing the results others got with p90x, and some at work "biggest loser" type challenges.

It really wasn't that hard, just took a lot of time and dedication. Staying committed was the hardest part, but taking pictures along the way kept me motivated more than anything else. seeing the changes from month to month and week to week was sweet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]
good job!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Weird question... do women ever say you looked better before?

I get fat (for me 6'0 180lbs) and everyone tells me I look healthy.  I workout and get lean and people start asking me if I'm sick or something.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Awesome job man!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Weird question... do women ever say you looked better before?

I get fat (for me 6'0 180lbs) and everyone tells me I look healthy.  I workout and get lean and people start asking me if I'm sick or something.

Actually, yes... Typically the older women love it (say 30+) but everyone I have ran into thats my age says the opposite. I don't really care though, I look in the mirror and actually like what I see. A year ago I couldn't say that.

I have been told by many girls that i know that they don't like it because it puts more pressure on them as the girl to stay fit and slimmer than the guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top