Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2010 10:52:40 PM EDT
Emailed him about getting some DVD's to watch while deployed, he doesn't sell them yet but said he will have some burnt for me.  I can't get anything to download over here, thanks PigMan.
Pluckmaster
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 2:29:30 AM EDT
[#1]
can you see youtube?   i made a 3min clip and posted   chaotic hog doggin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ezyFHqFWo

Many boars.
Many dogs.
Many people.
All running different ways.
All armed with either guns, knives, cutters or teeth.
All not able to see each other from distance.
Only able to hear barks, grunts, squeals or yells until get up close.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I like his show!
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 12:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
If it isn't blocked it will not download, damn server.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Emailed him about getting some DVD's to watch while deployed, he doesn't sell them yet but said he will have some burnt for me.  I can't get anything to download over here, thanks PigMan.
Pluckmaster

Where you the one he had a post about? If so or if not stay safe brother come home safe! Yes PigMan is a good to go guy! Someone need to get him on this site as a member!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes the blog is about me, I'm a little embaressed about it actually.  I contacted him about buying DVD's, over a weeks time I let out information about myself and why I'm over here.  He made a blog with it, I'm a FOBIT basically work behind the wire.  By no means am I any form of Hero in any way shape or form, thats for the Service Members kicking in doors  and going on patrols.  They are the Hero's, I'm an IA Sailor performing a combat support roll.  But I'll have done my small part at the end of the tour and no one can take that from me.

Simon
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:26:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes the blog is about me, I'm a little embaressed about it actually.  I contacted him about buying DVD's, over a weeks time I let out information about myself and why I'm over here.  He made a blog with it, I'm a FOBIT basically work behind the wire.  By no means am I any form of Hero in any way shape or form, thats for the Service Members kicking in doors  and going on patrols.  They are the Hero's, I'm an IA Sailor performing a combat support roll.  But I'll have done my small part at the end of the tour and no one can take that from me.

Simon
either way, thank you for your service

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top