Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 11:54:18 PM EDT
I want to send my upper to ADCO to have the barrel threaded, but I don't want to pay $50 to have the upper disassembled which is required on a dissy.  Anyone live around NoVA that has the proper tools to take it apart then put it back together or is this something I could do at home.  Thanks for the help/advice in advance.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
www.ar15.com/content/manuals/TM9-1005-319-23.pdf
Manual Page 3-30

or Acrobat page 144
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I want to send my upper to ADCO to have the barrel threaded, but I don't want to pay $50 to have the upper disassembled which is required on a dissy.  Anyone live around NoVA that has the proper tools to take it apart then put it back together or is this something I could do at home.  Thanks for the help/advice in advance.

I do...I'll be home all weekend, more or less, if you want to pop over and take it apart.  As long as you don't have a permanently attached muzzle device, it's a 10 minute job.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies and the help.  Fenian your name sounds familiar.  You wouldn't be the person that gave me the tickets for the GW Inaugural.  If so IM me and I will give you my new email.  My old personal email address won’t work since I moved.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the replies and the help.  Fenian your name sounds familiar.  You wouldn't be the person that gave me the tickets for the GW Inaugural.  If so IM me and I will give you my new email.  My old personal email address won’t work since I moved.

yep, that's me...I IMed you last night.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top