Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
This is excellent guys! I knew that the good people of NYS wouldnt just let the government get away with this!! lets get em gents!!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
A good read if you are interested in lawsuits in NY state.

http://nyfirearms.com/forums/laws-politics-firearms-self-defense-weapons/91643-new-york-litigation-long-island-5.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That's old... the Last Annual Meeting was in Long Island, prior to that and expecting a return to Port Jervis.
Between covid, SCOTUS, and everything else, I have no idea if, where, or when we'll have another one.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gator:
Any word when the legal fund donation will be up on the site?  I plan on donating quite a bit myself, and rallying friends and co-workers as well.
View Quote

Donations

Membership
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Several years ago, this Cracker joined the NYSRPA to help fight against the safe act.  Is this still the organization to join/donate to in the fight against government infringement?  I think I still have my card somewhere around the house.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:
Several years ago, this Cracker joined the NYSRPA to help fight against the safe act.  Is this still the organization to join/donate to in the fight against government infringement?  I think I still have my card somewhere around the house.
View Quote

Because of all the recent court action I've renewed with NYSRPA, GOA and SCOPE this past week. It's the least I can do, considering what they're doing for us these days
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By tc556guy:

Because of all the recent court action I've renewed with NYSRPA, GOA and SCOPE this past week. It's the least I can do, considering what they're doing for us these days
View Quote

So NYSRPA is the preferred organization?  I’ll definitely look into the other 2!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#8]
10 Years of this bullshit and nothing has changed.  If anything it's gotten worse with the CCIA in place.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top