Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 10:02:02 PM EDT
I want to test for NHP in the very near future.  I want to find a forum that I can speak with someone before I submit my package.  I have a few questions.  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................hr

Sounds like you had a bad experience! Sorry to hear that. Hope
porcher:
PM me I can help.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a Police Officer with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.I don't know much about the NHP process, but you can try these websites:

Nevada Highway Patrol

www.nhp.nv.gov/index.htm

www.officer.com
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................

Sounds like you had a bad experience! Sorry to hear that. Hope it wasn't me!

porcher:
PM me I can help.  

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs.  Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

porcher:
PM me I can help.  

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs.  Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=200761
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm a Police Officer with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.I don't know much about the NHP process, but you can try these websites:

Nevada Highway Patrol

www.nhp.nv.gov/index.htm

www.officer.com

Thank you for the info.  I too am a Former Marine.  I hope this will help me a little bit.  Semper Fi
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................hr

Sounds like you had a bad experience! Sorry to hear that. Hope
porcher:
PM me I can help.  

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs.  Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.hr

I am a Trooper, and I work up north.

porcher:
PM I can help you out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I-95??? I thought that is a road on the east coast!!!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:43:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

porcher:
PM me I can help.  

I am a Trooper, and I work up north.

porcher:
PM I can help you out.

I have wanted to apply at your Department for a long time.   I have some questions about the hiring process.  Hopefully I would be able to stay in the Las Vegas Area.  Thanks RU1096
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I-95??? I thought that is a road on the east coast!!!!

My mistake.

RU- I guess it's not you then.  We call this guy Angry Black.  I think he hates the world.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs.  Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.hr

I-95??? I thought that is a road on the east coast!!!!hr

My mistake.

RU- I guess it's not you then.  We call this guy Angry Black.  I think he hates the world.

Nope not me, I will only go south of Tonopah for the Shotshow. I work north of US 6.

porcher:
Give me an email address, that way I can help you out. The IM message I sent seems to have failed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top