Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/18/2016 1:44:33 PM EST
Missouri has a few reloading product manufacturers that I'm aware of and a few of them also have walk-in sales. Here are the ones I know of but please feel free to list any others.

Sierra Bullets - Sedalia MO - Outlet Store open to public
Starline Brass - Sedalia MO - Unknown if they sell at the factory
Missouri Bullets - Kingsville, MO - Can buy at factory but they recommend calling first

I remember a place on N. Broadway near downtown St. Louis that sold pulled bullets, brass and some other bulk components. I haven't been able to find any information on them so it's possible they are no longer in business.

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:03:46 PM EST
GRAFS in St Charles

DUNNS in Peavley
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:35:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 2:36:01 PM EST by SGT69]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Derek45:
GRAFS in St Charles

DUNNS in Peavley
View Quote

Those places are dealers and retail operations. I was more interested in seeing if there are actual manufacturers in MO who might also sell direct to the public.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:37:04 PM EST
The place on Broadway in STL is Hi-Tech Ammuntion but they moved out west of the city. They're still in business and have a website. Just search for their name. It's new guys running it though. Still good people from what I can tell. They delivered an order to me one time when they were in their way to a fun show. Met them at McDonalds. Saved me shipping and hazmat so I really appreciated that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:23:32 PM EST

oh yeah

good guys

http://hi-techammo.com/

i still have a bunch of pulled 762NATO and jugs of WC846

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 5:47:16 PM EST
Missouri Bullet Company has given me a pretty deep discount when I've paid in cash in person. Might be because I'm so charming though.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 6:33:00 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Derek45:

oh yeah

good guys

http://hi-techammo.com/

i still have a bunch of pulled 762NATO and jugs of WC846
View Quote

Great info! Thanks.
Top Top