Posted: 4/18/2024 7:53:16 PM EDT
|
Sorry for asking here, but for whatever reason, I always get multiple answers looking at MD government pages. Do I have to do state paperwork and waiting periods for a bolt action? I was wanting to order a CZ Rimfire and have it shipped to my ffl. |
|
The law now requires that long guns be transferred through an FFL, who will have you execute a Form 4473 and they'll run the NICS for you. No more FTF gun deals of any sort. No waiting period for a complete long gun. Regardless of your intentions, because a stripped AR-15 lower can be built into a pistol, it will require the 8 day waiting period, the MD state form 77R and Maryland State Police 'not-disapproval' as if it were a functional handgun. |
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter