Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/29/2006 11:56:09 PM EDT
Just wanted to say thanks to all that this years LCR happen! Gob-bie and I only wished we could have stayed longer... she had been under the weather all week and I was just glad she didn't bail out on me.... the weather was fun, but once we got into shooting a whole in the sky opened up and all was good!

Thanks All... see ya at the next LCR in April
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:10:33 AM EDT
Thanks for being a part of LCR.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:49:46 AM EDT
Thanks for the new toy!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:19:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

Glad you liked it... I know I love the heck out of mine, sure make loading way easyer! Now if I can just jet out there and sight my new EOTech in!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:45:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WRF:
Thanks for being a part of LCR.

Glad we could make it... was fun too... even if it part of our time was watching the weather change back and forth in the matter of seconds... we saw it rain, switch to hail for a few minutes and then right to real heavy snow for about 30 seconds and and the clear right up... Kool!!!!!! lol
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:47:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ramster:

Glad you liked it... I know I love the heck out of mine, sure make loading way easyer! Now if I can just jet out there and sight my new EOTech in!!!!!

Wish I had an EOtech!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:06:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ramster:

Wish I had an EOtech!

Man those guys over at GG&G have a great deal on them till end of this month and then they up in price!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:52:48 PM EDT
Ramster,
Did you ever get your rifle diagnosed, or was it good to go after all?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:57:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CarbineMonoxide:
Ramster,
Did you ever get your rifle diagnosed, or was it good to go after all?

Yes I did get someone to look at it... fun thing, ya know that thread about should the folks at LCR where them "Gay" name tags... I wish they all had been, I have not met and shot with many members but hardly know who's who in person still!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

But yes, I did take it apart and put it back together correctly and she fired just fine, hell I even was able to waste a bunch of rounds bump firing them of, 30 at a time... well almost... some much fun.... now I have a bunch of upgrade parts I have been adding to... I picked up a bunch of stuff from GG&G, they had a big sell on their stuff for the AR15's for X-Mass only trouble was getting the parts in a reasonible time frame!
Top Top