Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 5:13:25 PM EDT
Does any one know if the "Taser XREP" legal for civilian usage, really cool device, fits in any 12 ga. shotgun and turn it into a 100' taser. If you know where to get some drop me a line
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#1]
1.Not positive but I don't think tazer is selling those on the open market.
2.Idf you use less lethal rounds it should be in a dedicated gun
3.  The LE price for a five pack is more than a new remington 11-87, last time I checked (785$ a fiver IIRC.)
4.  Can you get training?

IMO not worth it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
They told us in school that they were not going to be sold outside LE/Gov channels. Also, I think that they were having issues with the 12ga one, not sure what the issues were. Also, when we shot the taser launcher, the range was more like 50 feet. The taser launcher was like an odd sized, probably like an 18 gauge and was a mossberg/maverick pump gun.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top