Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 8:59:49 AM EDT
Hi, new guy here. I have a Springfield copy of a CZ75 called a P9. Anybody here have any experience with one of these? It handles and shoots great and I am pleased with it. I have never read or heard any feedback about these from anyone. I bought it about 10 years ago for $250 in un-fired condition. Thanks.

P.S.,
I have posted this on the Springfield board too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I worked on them for years when they were hot on the IPSC circuit. They are very susceptible to cracking the slide and frame. Heat treat on these Italian Tangfoglio made guns is lousy.

The slides usually crack from the extractor slot to the rail and the frame cracks from the takedown pin hole to the rail.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely be watching those areas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top