Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/26/2006 7:06:01 AM EDT
Is there a difference between a variant 1 and variant 2 LEM trigger on the P2000SK?  I thought that they were Right/Left hand variants but my understanding is that the entire pistol is ambidexterious.  Thanks for the help.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#1]
HK P2000's LEM triggers are ambi, there is no safety or decocker.  I didn't know the P2000 came with anyother variant.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The basic P2000 employs the CDA trigger system as describet above, but with added ambidextrous decocker at the rear of the frame, below the hammer (somewhat like Mauser M2). The P2000 variations, marked V1, V2 and V4 have the CDA trigger with different trigger pull weights (see above), and the P2000 V3 has conventional, SA/DA trigger mechanism with decocker at the rear side of the frame, below the hammer. All P2000 also featured internal firing pin safety

Cut and paste from Hk's website, looks like they have variants.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
HK P2000's LEM triggers are ambi, there is no safety or decocker.  I didn't know the P2000 came with anyother variant.  

You can get a SA/DA model with the de-cocker located next to the hammer.

This is the one to get if you like the traditional USP trigger setup.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#4]
This relates to the USP Compact I can't think there would be much difference.
USP VARIANTS

Variant 1 DA/SA with control lever (safety/decocking lever) on left Variant 2 DA/SA with control lever (safety/decocking lever) on right Variant 3 DA/SA with control lever (decocking lever) on left
Variant 4 DA/SA with control lever (decocking lever) on right
Variant 5 DAO with control lever (safety lever) on left
Variant 6 DAO with control lever (safety lever) on right
Variant 7 DAO with no control lever
Variant 9 DA/SA with control lever (safety lever) on left
Variant 10 DA/SA with control lever (safety lever) on right
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top