Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2015 7:39:06 PM EDT
What does the loaded operator have on the regular loaded model?  Also - isn't this supposed to be the year of the new loaded operator?  I haven't seen it anywhere at all either in shop or online.  Is springfield very slow with production?
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much a rail.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 10:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
That's one expensive rail.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]
But you can use the rail to attach a "wow factor" to the pistol.

I would imagine the cost is due to the extra time it takes to produce.  In all actuality, Springfield's prices are good in comparison to other brands.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#4]
They show up on GrabAGun and Buds every now and then but usually go pretty quick.  Just like most new guns thier supply doesnt meet the demand.  My FFL is a Davidson's dealer and it is showing they have three of the new MC Operators in stock and those look pretty darn nice.  I rarely see the all black Loaded Operators though.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Loaded Black Operator will have (VS reg Loaded): Armory Kote Finish, rail, magwell, and G10 grips, 8 rd mags.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#6]
My Loaded Operator is shipping today from Springfield
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top