Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2016 1:35:02 AM EDT
Looking to get my very first carry gun in the near future. Having trouble deciding on which one.
Looking at a 9mm, mainly because of ammo cost and local availability.
Have decided on autoloaders, no revolvers.
Really interested in the Compacts/Subcompacts.

Interested in the following four:
S&W M&P9c
Glock 26
FNS 9c
Springfield XD Mod.2

Have only shot Glocks and Springfields, love the triggers on both but love the feel of the other two.
The M&P9c is also jumping at me with it's flashy FDE offering. Really leaning toward this one.
The FNS also feels great and comes with the extra 17rd mag.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Get a G19. Only about 1.5 inch larger with more capacity and easier to hang on to if you have larger hands
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#2]
The Glocks are hard to beat for several reasons. If you have shot the 26 and liked it, you should get it. Your life will be easier for holster selections. Night sight selection, buying magazines, fixing it if it breaks, etc. My EDC is a 26. I sometimes carry a 19, but carrying appendix the 26 is a little more concealable, especially on days I am wearing a t-shirt. Body types, carry positions, holsters, belts, clothes, and consequences of being "made" will dictate whether or not the difference between the 26 and 19 are significant enough for you.

I have owned a M&P. I own a FNS, and a SIG p320c in addition to my Glocks. The SIG is going to give my Glocks a run for their money, but currently my go to carry guns are the 26 and 19.

ETA: Also carrying a gun concealed is a skill that you will learn. A good belt and good holster make an enormous difference. Don't go cheap on those. Also you will find that for the most part you will overly obsess about printing. For a first time concealed carrier, I'd opt for the 26 since you will find it easier to carry. It is smaller than the M&Pc, FNSc, and p320sc. But despite its small size, I find it very easy to shoot and have taken classes with it and kept up fine with people using larger pistols.

I do have a friend that has hands so big that his pinky and ring finger hang off a 26. While he can still shoot it, it just isn't for him. A 19, has his pinky hanging off. Since you said you liked the 26 I'm going to assume this isn't an issue for you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I would go with the Glock, but I would step up to a G19 sized frame. The G26 isn't going to carry much better than the G19, if at all. It's a big misconception. The G19 will also be easier to manipulate under pressure should the situation arise. My 0.02.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would go with the Glock, but I would step up to a G19 sized frame. The G26 isn't going to carry much better than the G19, if at all. It's a big misconception. The G19 will also be easier to manipulate under pressure should the situation arise. My 0.02.
View Quote

This. I carry a G19 even in the summer and it works great. A friend bought a new Sig P320 and after shooting it I am considering switching to the Sig as it felt better in the hand. Past that I would still choose the G19.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Again, the only answer isn't a glock 19 folks. And again, reading is fundamental, there is no G19 on that list...

I would try all that you mentioned first at a range or any friends that have them. Whichever feel's right and shoots the best is what you should pick...because that is the best only answer. Just my $.02, FWIW because I have BTDT and wished I would have tried before I spent money on something that the internet told me to get because it was the worst decision ever, YMMV, and any other edgy retort reply that might come my way.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny how every time someone asks what concealed carry gun should I get, you always find the G19 people, as if they spend their lives on internet gun boards looking for these posts so they can be the first to reply with G19. Regardless of what YouTube personalities and internet keyboard ninjas tell you, the G19 isn't for everybody and I'm one of those people.

Out of the guns you mentioned, I personally own the G26 and have carried in IWB and OWB for about two years now. Pinky extension or OEM baseplate, I can shoot the gun fine. With the mag interchangeability in the Glock line up, you can run a G19, 17, or 18 mag in the 26 just fine. In other words, you can make the 26 bigger, but you can't make the 19 smaller. There is a lot of holster support for it as well, any Sportsmans Warehouse, Cabella's etc... is going to have mags and holsters for the G26 readily available.

On to the cons of the 26, it's a chunky monkey! All double stacks are. It sucks in a car seat at the 4:00, I can only have mine stuffed back there for about 30 minutes in a car before it gives me a back ache. It's also a bit on the heavier side, however still light for a 10+1 capacity 9mm.

The one major thing I would urge you to think about when your dedicate yourself to true EDC, is weight! Having a brick constantly trying to pants you is annoying at best and as a first time carrier if that gun slips even a nanometer you're going to feel it and start fussing with it. As with everything there are handoffs, bigger guns offer more shootability and higher capacity, that comes at the cost of physical comfort and ease of concealment. For me, my EDC is a Glock 42. I do carry my 26 if I am going out later at night or doing a Craigslist deal for the capacity. But during "regular business hours" I have my 42 at my 4:00.

I'm not suggesting you get a 42 or a .380. I'm just saying give a look at some single-stack 9mm's out there. The shield, G43, PM9, PPS (M1/2) etc... Light weight and slim = all day comfort in a variety of situations.

Out of your list, 26! I love mine, just not all day every day in every situation.

YMMV
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I would vote for the 26.  I started with a 26 and I'm glad I did.  When you start carrying everything feels huge.  Now the 26 is my summer T shirt Gun and I carry a 19.  I still appreciate the confidence the 26 gave me as I was learning to be comfortable carrying.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
My write in vote is Glock 19, but if I have to stick to the ballot it would be the Glock 26.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:13:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Funny how every time someone asks what concealed carry gun should I get, you always find the G19 people, as if they spend their lives on internet gun boards looking for these posts so they can be the first to reply with G19. Regardless of what YouTube personalities and internet keyboard ninjas tell you, the G19 isn't for everybody and I'm one of those people.

Out of the guns you mentioned, I personally own the G26 and have carried in IWB and OWB for about two years now. Pinky extension or OEM baseplate, I can shoot the gun fine. With the mag interchangeability in the Glock line up, you can run a G19, 17, or 18 mag in the 26 just fine. In other words, you can make the 26 bigger, but you can't make the 19 smaller. There is a lot of holster support for it as well, any Sportsmans Warehouse, Cabella's etc... is going to have mags and holsters for the G26 readily available.

On to the cons of the 26, it's a chunky monkey! All double stacks are. It sucks in a car seat at the 4:00, I can only have mine stuffed back there for about 30 minutes in a car before it gives me a back ache. It's also a bit on the heavier side, however still light for a 10+1 capacity 9mm.

The one major thing I would urge you to think about when your dedicate yourself to true EDC, is weight! Having a brick constantly trying to pants you is annoying at best and as a first time carrier if that gun slips even a nanometer you're going to feel it and start fussing with it. As with everything there are handoffs, bigger guns offer more shootability and higher capacity, that comes at the cost of physical comfort and ease of concealment. For me, my EDC is a Glock 42. I do carry my 26 if I am going out later at night or doing a Craigslist deal for the capacity. But during "regular business hours" I have my 42 at my 4:00.

I'm not suggesting you get a 42 or a .380. I'm just saying give a look at some single-stack 9mm's out there. The shield, G43, PM9, PPS (M1/2) etc... Light weight and slim = all day comfort in a variety of situations.

Out of your list, 26! I love mine, just not all day every day in every situation.

YMMV
View Quote

Agree on the weight thing, but I would add that carry position affects this a lot. I've noticed I can tolerate more weight when carrying at 12 o'clock as opposed to 4.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#10]
In the long run, thinking about a Glock 26 w/ a red dot in a shoulder holster, and a 26 w/ night sights for IWB.  Currently in a 23, shoulder holster or chamber empty pocket carry, but it prints.

My vote's for the 26 - a 43 is almost a 1/4" thinner, but you give up all the aftermarket which is the reason to buy Glock in the 1st place.  If you wanted to go single stack, then look @ the S&W Shield, Beretta Nano, Kahr, little Ruger, Springfield XD, & the little Tauri.

If you get the 26, you can run 15 or 17 magazines, w/ a grip extension.  That's the advantage of the 26 over the 19 - you can make the 26 bigger.  You can also chop the 19 to take 26 mags, but most folks don't do that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My write in vote is Glock 19, but if I have to stick to the ballot it would be the Glock 26.
View Quote
Except that isn't the option

But you had to throw it in there from spite, huh?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In the long run, thinking about a Glock 26 w/ a red dot in a shoulder holster, and a 26 w/ night sights for IWB.  Currently in a 23, shoulder holster or chamber empty pocket carry, but it prints.

My vote's for the 26 - a 43 is almost a 1/4" thinner, but you give up all the aftermarket which is the reason to buy Glock in the 1st place.  If you wanted to go single stack, then look @ the S&W Shield, Beretta Nano, Kahr, little Ruger, Springfield XD, & the little Tauri.

If you get the 26, you can run 15 or 17 magazines, w/ a grip extension.  That's the advantage of the 26 over the 19 - you can make the 26 bigger.  You can also chop the 19 to take 26 mags, but most folks don't do that.
View Quote
Not everyone is overly concerned with aftermarket.

I bought a G20, 10mm was the only reason to buy it, not the aftermarket support.

Like I said, this isn't such a big concern.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I bought a G20, 10mm was the only reason to buy it, not the aftermarket support.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  In the long run, thinking about a Glock 26 w/ a red dot in a shoulder holster, and a 26 w/ night sights for IWB.  Currently in a 23, shoulder holster or chamber empty pocket carry, but it prints.

For you, it clearly isn't.  For some, it is, and is the advantage Glocks hold over their similar competition in the same price range.  For good or ill, Glock magazines are a standard magazine that are used in multiple platforms, just like the AR mag.  Glock also has the most aftermarket internal support other than the 1911.  There's no reason another platform can't take the crown, and the SIG 320 is a good candidate, but it's years away from the market penetration that Glocks, and Glock pattern magazines, have now.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

For you, it clearly isn't.  For some, it is, and is the advantage Glocks hold over their similar competition in the same price range.  For good or ill, Glock magazines are a standard magazine that are used in multiple platforms, just like the AR mag.  Glock also has the most aftermarket internal support other than the 1911.  There's no reason another platform can't take the crown, and the SIG 320 is a good candidate, but it's years away from the market penetration that Glocks, and Glock pattern magazines, have now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  In the long run, thinking about a Glock 26 w/ a red dot in a shoulder holster, and a 26 w/ night sights for IWB.  Currently in a 23, shoulder holster or chamber empty pocket carry, but it prints.

No, cease and desist this disinformation. Glock magazines will not work in other pistols. We've been over this before already in the 320 thread. So glock magazines will only work in glock handguns, they will not work in Sig's, M&P's, Ruger's, HK's, XD's, Beretta's, FN's, Walthers, etc.

There is no crown. There are however fanbois who have shrines. When I see a new handgun, I compare it with what I like and have carried or am carrying now. That is the only proper way of having a true standard to compare it to.

There is no only answer. There is only giving experiences and trying to help the OP without spreading disinformation and hyped up conjecture.

Whatever happened to striving to get any OP what they need versus what we think they need!? Good lord, this isn't hard. All one has to do is be fair and impartial with their responses.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Love my G26 especially in the summer time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:  No, cease and desist this disinformation. Glock magazines will not work in other pistols. We've been over this before already in the 320 thread. So glock magazines will only work in glock handguns, they will not work in Sig's, M&P's, Ruger's, HK's, XD's, Beretta's, FN's, Walthers, etc.

There is no crown. There are however fanbois who have shrines. When I see a new handgun, I compare it with what I like and have carried or am carrying now. That is the only proper way of having a true standard to compare it to.

There is no only answer. There is only giving experiences and trying to help the OP without spreading disinformation and hyped up conjecture.

Whatever happened to striving to get any OP what they need versus what we think they need!? Good lord, this isn't hard. All one has to do is be fair and impartial with their responses.
View Quote

Glock magazines being a standard in the industry isn't disinformation.  Glock magazines work in 6 other pistols, as I've shown you, and numerous PCCs.  Care to show me any PCCs that take SIG or HK pistol mags?  That information may be significant to the OP, or it may not.  He can make that decision w/o you trying to shout me down.  You don't like Glocks, fine.  I like Glocks, and I regularly sell other pistols.  I recommend Glock b/c of their huge aftermarket, which no other striker fired pistol has.  Part of that aftermarket includes use of their magazine in other firearms, which is a convenience.  Don't care?  No worries.  But it's hardly disinformation.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#17]
G26.

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#18]
G26 for many of the above reasons, but I carry and shoot the G19. No matter what the haters here may say, it's what works for me and offers 15+1 rds in a very concealable package.

Plus, mine's got the FDE frame...

ETA: A carry pistol is as personal as anything you'll get. Find what you can shoot well and conceal well and get that. Not every holster, carry position, or gun works for every person.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Glock magazines being a standard in the industry isn't disinformation.  Glock magazines work in 6 other pistols, as I've shown you, and numerous PCCs.  Care to show me any PCCs that take SIG or HK pistol mags?  That information may be significant to the OP, or it may not.  He can make that decision w/o you trying to shout me down.  You don't like Glocks, fine.  I like Glocks, and I regularly sell other pistols.  I recommend Glock b/c of their huge aftermarket, which no other striker fired pistol has.  Part of that aftermarket includes use of their magazine in other firearms, which is a convenience.  Don't care?  No worries.  But it's hardly disinformation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  No, cease and desist this disinformation. Glock magazines will not work in other pistols. We've been over this before already in the 320 thread. So glock magazines will only work in glock handguns, they will not work in Sig's, M&P's, Ruger's, HK's, XD's, Beretta's, FN's, Walthers, etc.

No, it is not the standard. THere is only one licensesd copy that uses glock mags, and that is the Timberwolf.

Stop being disingenuous, because you are lying. You still have not showed me one pistol besides the Timberwolf which is a copy of glock by a company that specializes in aftermarket glock parts. Again, stop lying to me and other people.

Anyways, I am done with your drama of lies spreading false information.

This is tech, not GD.

"Click"
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
G26 for many of the above reasons, but I carry and shoot the G19. No matter what the haters here may say, it's what works for me and offers 15+1 rds in a very concealable package.

ETA: A carry pistol is as personal as anything you'll get. Find what you can shoot well and conceal well and get that. Not every holster, carry position, or gun works for every person.
View Quote
This has nothing to do with hating. This has to to do with what's on the list, and the 26 is easily more concealable than the 19. It also weighs less.

He need's a self defense pistol, not an operator pistol.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:  No, it is not the standard. THere is only one licensesd copy that uses glock mags, and that is the Timberwolf.

Stop being disingenuous, because you are lying. You still have not showed me one pistol besides the Timberwolf which is a copy of glock by a company that specializes in aftermarket glock parts. Again, stop lying to me and other people.

Anyways, I am done with your drama of lies spreading false information.

This is tech, not GD.

"Click"
View Quote

Amusingly, the Timberwolf is NOT a licensed copy.  Nor have I claimed that any of the other pistols I showed you were Glock copies.  They just take Glock magazines.  Please continue w/ your anti-Glock campaign.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Again, more disinformation. You did not show me anything which proved my point rather well. Nor did you prove that popular companies are using glock magazines either. They won't work in Sig. They won't work in HK. They won't work in Springfield XD. Not in any S&W M&P's either. Walther, still a nope. So what pistols do these work in that people carry and fit into IWB holsters then?

Your disinformation campaign still does not make it correct, it just means that you're still wrong. So wrong that on the OP's list, it will only work in a G26 and not in the other three.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:30:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:  Again, more disinformation. You did not show me anything which proved my point rather well. Nor did you prove that popular companies are using glock magazines either. They won't work in Sig. They won't work in HK. They won't work in Springfield XD. Not in any S&W M&P's either. Walther, still a nope. So what pistols do these work in that people carry and fit into IWB holsters then?

Your disinformation campaign still does not make it correct, it just means that you're still wrong. So wrong that on the OP's list, it will only work in a G26 and not in the other three.
View All Quotes
Quoted:  Again, more disinformation. You did not show me anything which proved my point rather well. Nor did you prove that popular companies are using glock magazines either. They won't work in Sig. They won't work in HK. They won't work in Springfield XD. Not in any S&W M&P's either. Walther, still a nope. So what pistols do these work in that people carry and fit into IWB holsters then?

Sigh.  How long do you want to continue this?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_14/165924_MandP_to_P320_Converts_.html&page=1#i1824774

Quoted:  Masterpiece Arms, Lone Wolf, TNW, Olympic, Angstadt, Kriss...  shall I go on?  
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#25]
So no handguns that fit into an IWB holster, got it. Which proved my point to begin with all along.

How long are you going to BS us? This is a carry thread, you cannot holster those. Stop making this harder on yourself.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:  So no handguns that fit into an IWB holster, got it. Which proved my point to begin with all along.

How long are you going to BS us? This is a carry thread, you cannot holster those. Stop making this harder on yourself.
View Quote

I don't know why you wish to pursue this, but clearly Glock magazines are the dominant pistol caliber magazine on the market.  There are at least 5 manufacturers making them, and there are 7 pistol manufacturers which make pistols which take those magazines.  There are numerous pistol caliber carbines that take Glock magazines - including 5 different manufacturers for the AR.  This is clearly an advantage for this type of magazine.  I have never claimed that other major pistol manufacturers take Glock magazines, nor do I claim that most of the pistols I cite will fit into an IWB holster - though Lone Wolf's pistols clearly will.  Whether this information figures into OP's decision will greatly depend if he has an interest in PCCs or not.  If you want to follow me around the tech threads, and jump in whenever I mention the phrase Glock magazine, you are welcome to do so.  My response will continue to be the same.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This has nothing to do with hating. This has to to do with what's on the list, and the 26 is easily more concealable than the 19. It also weighs less.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, chill out. I selected the G26 from his list and then said "I carry a G19." Given your aggressive over-the-line behavior and rabid anti G19 posting (it's even in your byline, for Pete's sake) I think we can safely say you're a acting like a "hater" here.

You don't have to carry a G19. Nobody's asking you to. I'm not asking the OP to. I picked the pistol from his list that I preferred, then recommended another. Stay out of it...it's none of your business.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Dude, chill out. I selected the G26 from his list and then said "I carry a G19." Given your aggressive over-the-line behavior and rabid anti G19 posting (it's even in your byline, for Pete's sake) I think we can safely say you're a acting like a "hater" here.

You don't have to carry a G19. Nobody's asking you to. I'm not asking the OP to. I picked the pistol from his list that I preferred, then recommended another. Stay out of it...it's none of your business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because you cannot accept that other people may choose not to carry one, so you added it out of spite.

Whatever happened to striving to help answer the questions without adding to it on your own regard? hate has to do with people with reading comprehension, this is not helpful at all.

Another click.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I don't know why you wish to pursue this, but clearly Glock magazines are the dominant pistol caliber magazine on the market.  There are at least 5 manufacturers making them, and there are 7 pistol manufacturers which make pistols which take those magazines.  There are numerous pistol caliber carbines that take Glock magazines - including 5 different manufacturers for the AR.  This is clearly an advantage for this type of magazine.  I have never claimed that other major pistol manufacturers take Glock magazines, nor do I claim that most of the pistols I cite will fit into an IWB holster - though Lone Wolf's pistols clearly will.  Whether this information figures into OP's decision will greatly depend if he has an interest in PCCs or not.  If you want to follow me around the tech threads, and jump in whenever I mention the phrase Glock magazine, you are welcome to do so.  My response will continue to be the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  So no handguns that fit into an IWB holster, got it. Which proved my point to begin with all along.

Yeah, we're done here, you're still being deliberately dishonest.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote
One of the best posts here yet, an honest one. Very refreshing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because you cannot accept that other people may choose not to carry one, so you added it out of spite.

Whatever happened to striving to help answer the questions without adding to it on your own regard? hate has to do with people with reading comprehension, this is not helpful at all.

Another click.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another click.

Whaaaa?????

Wow, I didn't know that about myself.

From your sigline: "Facts don't care about your feelings." Heh. More like the other way around in your case.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calling me a liar doesn't change the facts I stated above.  Have a great day.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#33]
G19

G26
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:22:03 AM EDT
[#34]
G19, because someone felt like being a douche...

From your list, I'd say G26. It's a great carry piece:
Small
Light
Cheap
Reliable
Can take mags that are available EVERY-FRIGGIN-WHERE
Standard 9mm cartridge
More holsters and aftermarket parts than you can think of
Glock warranty

If you plan to purchase more guns in the future, then your choice at this time, is a G26 - if you could only purchase one handgun, I'd go for a G19 - many of the same reasons as above, just slightly larger. Small enough to hide, big enough to fight.

There are many other choices on the market and they are great, but the G26 and G19 are the ones I've had the best luck with. Try packing a CZ100 in 9mm and see how many holsters you find for it! haha.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
G19, because someone felt like being a douche...

From your list, I'd say G26. It's a great carry piece:
Small
Light
Cheap
Reliable
Can take mags that are available EVERY-FRIGGIN-WHERE
Standard 9mm cartridge
More holsters and aftermarket parts than you can think of
Glock warranty

If you plan to purchase more guns in the future, then your choice at this time, is a G26 - if you could only purchase one handgun, I'd go for a G19 - many of the same reasons as above, just slightly larger. Small enough to hide, big enough to fight.

There are many other choices on the market and they are great, but the G26 and G19 are the ones I've had the best luck with. Try packing a CZ100 in 9mm and see how many holsters you find for it! haha.
View Quote
Well you are a douche then for misleading.

The others are light too.

They all are just as easy to conceal.

Out of that whole list the G26 is the most expensive, so cheap lol...seriously?

All are equally reliable.

No, mags are not everywhere.

All of them fire the standard 9x19.

Some people don't care about aftermarket and holsters are easy to find for the M&P and XD.

Other companies have warranties too

And not everyone is an operator, they just want something simple for self-defense.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top