Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:36:18 AM EDT
OMG...guess ive been asleep lately.  Went to bro in laws last night and he showed me his 57.  GAWD!  Seems to be the next MUST HAVE.  Tell me ALL about this weapon. History, pros cons (yes ive read about the kabooms) etc.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Rather than everyone spending a whole bunch of time repeating themselves, why not do a 5.7 search?  You will get dozens of threads of the pros and cons.  I have had two for going on three years now.  One of mine is the FDE one with the Mini RedDot mounted and the front sight removed.  That thread is still here in the FN Forum.

MadDog
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#2]
U are right.  I was just being lazy .  BTW yours is very much bad ass man!  I could easily go for something like that!
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:36:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out FNFOURM.NET for a vast amount of info.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top