Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 4:04:11 PM EDT
I just bought a 22/45 4" barrel with 7 mags for $200.00. Im just currious what its worth. I know I got a pretty good deal on it. Id like to trade it for a Walther P22, but I wanna make sure I get the most out of it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I own a 22/45 and you got one hell of a deal. I gave $200 for mine with two magazines. I am not crazy about the looks but mine is a great shooter. The only problem I have had is in making sure the magazines seat all the way. I would probably keep the Ruger as I am getting spotty reports on the little Walther. Regards, Richard
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, you did get a deal on it, especially if it is new.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I find that the easiest way to make sure the mags seat is to push up on the Ruger symbol on the bottom of the mag with my thumb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top