Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 5:45:25 AM EDT
Ever have one of "those" days? I just had four of "those" days in a row. All started Friday night at the bar. Haven't gone to the bar in a bit because there is always some drama for some freakin reason. This past friday was no diff. A friend got into a fight outside the bar as we were leaving really wasn't a fight at first mostly a lot of talk, until some dipshit who wasn't involved decided to be. So it was two guys beating on my friend and i couldn't let that happen so i jumped in to help him out and get him out of there. One of the two idiots pulled out some pepper spray and proceded to just hose everyone with it. Talk about usless stuff, it burned a little bit but nothing bad, It pissed me off more than anything and gave us a chance to get the hell out of there. Sat started out fine execpt for one hell of a hangover than turned into crap. I was on the way to the gunshop with a friend to pick up some ammo we ordered, and we got into an accident, no major damage to us or his vehical but the chick that ran the stop sign, her car didn't fair to well. Sunday I managed to get my trigger finger smashed into a car door, I can't use it to shoot for about a week so the Doc. says, I also managed to somehow shut the trunk of my car on my AR case and busted my scope! On monday I decided to get the heck out of the city for a few hours and do some fishing, when i came home, there was a lake on the floor of the basement, the water heater went south. There was I guess a bit of a plus side to the water heater busting though. When i was cleaning crap up I found a scratch off lottery ticket that I had lost about two months or so ago that was worth $300 so something good did come out of it. Since I didn't have to pay for the new water heater I went out and replaced the scope for my AR. And what did i learn from the events of my four days off of work. Pepper spray would make a good maranade for spicy beef dishes, being late for work is no reason to run a stop sign, and it's not a good idea to tell the police officer that that was your reason for running it. Scopes, like fingers don't react well to being smashed by a car door or trunk. And last but not least, no matter how bad something gets eventually something good does happen. Oh and it's a pain to type minus the use of an index finger.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:54:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]
You and computerguy together would be worse than a nuke.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:58:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:04:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sunday I managed to get my trigger finger smashed into a car door, I can't use it to shoot for about a week so the Doc. says.
View Quote

You could always rent Sniper 2 and find out what he did :)
View Quote

I shoot my bolt gun that way sometimes. It's the ultimate way to say FU!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh and it's a pain to type minus the use of an index finger.
View Quote

Yeah, I hear you. I've been doing it for a few weeks now. Eventually, you get used to it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top