Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 5:56:27 AM EDT
All of a sudden -like.  Atleast I wore my good tie

ETA w/delimma:  
so the reason I am anxious is because I am finishing my degree this December, and I am afraid that I might be trading a big opportunity later with degree in hand for just a little bit better of an opportunity now, pre-degree.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:58:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont forgrt to ask at least two questions. If you dont...its big negative points.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dont forgrt to ask at least two questions. If you dont...its big negative points.

To show my vested interest, I presume?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Job interviews can be stressful but they're usually an opportunity for an improvement in the quality of your life.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:11:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To show my vested interest, I presume?

Thats right; ask about career paths within the company and what you need to do to move up. Or anything that clues them into the fact that you have done research on them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:11:57 AM EDT
[#5]
They're only like going on a first date.  

The one and only first date you're ever going to get with the hottest, most out of your league girl imaginable (and you think she may like you).

Don't fuck up.

PS: Her parents are filthy rich and live on the other side of the country.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:12:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Good Luck BB, I'll say a prayer for you.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:19:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Good Luck BB, I'll say a prayer for you.  Patty

Thank you, Patty.

And LOL to the other advice given
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:31:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Just to remember to mention that you don't hear the voices anymore.  And that you know it is wrong to burn things.

G
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just to remember to mention that you don't hear the voices anymore.  And that you know it is wrong to burn things.

G

I was once arrested for stalking.  I hope the FBI investigations division doesn't see a real big problem with that.
j/k
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top