Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2002 4:40:29 PM EDT
think he'll do time? any one of us would
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:42:10 PM EDT
nevermind [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020926/ap_wo_en_po/sports_football_nfl_moss_7[/url] man i love double standards
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 6:56:21 PM EDT
Hope so and loose his job also,POS.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 7:12:32 PM EDT
He is a real POS. I come from an area close to where he grew up. Everyone close to the area knows he is a cheap punk, working the system to his full advantage. He beat his white girl friend and mother of his child. Dope problems as well. His scholarships were reneged at Notre Dame and Florida. Marshall gave him a chance because they will accept anybody. He is done. Stick a fork in him. I say his 10 minutes of fame are over and he is finished as a big time NFL player.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 10:33:09 PM EDT
Another clear & blatant example of The Man keeping the brothers in their place thru rogue law enforcement! (sarcasm)
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 10:40:56 PM EDT
There's still time for the Vikings to save Randy Moss's career, but to do so they need to hire Chris Carter and give him the title of "Randy Moss's Babysitter"; he has proven effective in that role. It was just TOO predictable that as soon as Carter retired, Moss would degenerate into a stereotypical spoiled mega-athlete punk. -kill-9
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 10:48:10 PM EDT
He was just as justified in his actions as buzz aldrin.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 12:17:22 AM EDT
They keep calling this lady a traffic officer but the truth is she isn't a police officer at all, but a city employee. What gives her the authority to go around enforcing traffic laws? She has as much right to obstruct traffic as I do. I'm not partial to Randy Moss or anything, but personally I think this lady got a little too big for her pants and I find the whole situation kind of humorous. I bet she doesn't go out stepping in front of traffic anymore.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 4:24:49 AM EDT
Overpaid ignorant jerk!!!.....no wonder a dozen or so teams passed him up in the draft...............[stick]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 4:52:06 AM EDT
I've been a Viking fan from day one. I put up with alot of heat living 6 miles from the St. Louis Rams Dome...But thats life. Moss makes you wonder if he will ever straighten up. Dennis Greene had problems with him and now he is testing Mike Tice. The Vikings have lossed some great players in the past few years because of the TEAM problems...Maybe its time for Moss to go. I know he is one of the best on the field, but the Viks are rebuilding anyway...Go Vikings!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 5:03:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: He was just as justified in his actions as buzz aldrin.
View Quote
????? [>:/]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 8:30:16 AM EDT
He's an ass but I need him for my fantasy football team.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 8:46:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: He was just as justified in his actions as buzz aldrin.
View Quote
View Quote
[b]Imbroglio[/b] is mildly retarded [b]Rik[/b]. Cut him some slack.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 9:47:03 PM EDT
They need to tie Moss & Allen Iverson's ass together & leave them on Devil's Island where they can enjoy each other's sex life.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 10:43:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
View Quote
View Quote
[b]Imbroglio[/b] is mildly retarded [b]Rik[/b]. Cut him some slack.
View Quote
No, the more I pay attention to Imbro, the more I understand him (and like him). He may correct me, but I think he's being ironic, not sarcastic (or serious). His posts are actually highly developed (you just have to read many of them to see it and you MUST read between the lines) Think about it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 4:48:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 6:09:56 AM EDT
Nonsense. They need "Randy-only" lanes on Minnesota streets and special markings on Randy's car so LEOs will know not to hinder its passage in the slightest. Four catches for 16 yards and he can only be bothered to "try" once in awhile? Sheesh.
Top Top