Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2010 12:49:06 AM EDT
1. Do liberal women become more conservative when they get married?

2. Do liberal people become more conservative when they start/run their own business?

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:52:03 AM EDT
[#1]
people become more conservative as they build wealth. Not because they are greedy but because they realize liberalism is what makes it so hard to build wealth and recognize that liberalism is the reason vast sums of money are being stolen from them to make sure that a great deal of the country stays poor.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:54:16 AM EDT
[#2]
It's not cut and dried.  I've seen it both ways.  Humans are contrary creatures, they are.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#3]
1 no
2 yes
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 2:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Liberals become conservative when they become responsible for things they care about.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#5]
People become more conservative as they a) learn that nothing in life comes free and b) once they see what hard work and dedication can get you...I think some of this comes with age and experience.

Unfortunately some people never experience what it is to work hard or strive to be the best that they can be.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:35:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's not cut and dried.  I've seen it both ways.  Humans are contrary creatures, they are.

NO they are not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top