Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 8:33:01 AM EDT
Was reading up about evolution and a lot of evolution theorists claim that certain groups broke off from the african tribes and moved north.  Could european man be the next evolutionary step. where those african tribes in africa less evolved than tribes who moved north.  I  wonder if the africans and europeans are on different branches of the evolutionary tree.  Could that explain why those tribes of humans who got farther from central africa created greater and greater civilizations. Going up from central africa the civilizations get better and better. Egyptions to Greeks to Romans to Britons to Americans
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#1]
This should NOT be moved to the religious forum.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
SYSTEM MESSAGE

Moved to Religious Forum
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Jeezus K Rist!  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
trash it!

please lock this mod although it was a real question I had
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#7]
How would that explain the primitive state of Native Americans for thousands of years?  Or the flourishing Egyptian civilization at a time when early Indo Europeans were busy living a hunter-gatherer existence in northern Europe?

Where and when civilizations sprung up is unrelated to the genetic makeup of a given group, and far more related to the cultural make-up and economic situation of the area.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:51:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=378846

8.) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management. (Multiple topics on important issues or discussions are acceptable, this only applies to topics which waste resources for no other reason except personal enjoyment or humor.)

Looking for some account locking?

I was unaware of a similar post about branching of the evolutionary tree and the races of the earth. I am not trying to spam I am legitamatly interested in this question it is scientific in nature.  If the topic is purely to riskque than by all means lock it
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How would that explain the primitive state of Native Americans for thousands of years?  Or the flourishing Egyptian civilization at a time when early Indo Europeans were busy living a hunter-gatherer existence in northern Europe?

Where and when civilizations sprung up is unrelated to the genetic makeup of a given group, and far more related to the cultural make-up and economic situation of the area.

I had not really thought of the native americans good point. You brought up some things I had not thought of thank you
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#10]
please lock this thread
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#11]
request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top