Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 9:03:46 PM EDT
I AM SICK AND EFFING TIRED OF THIS DAMN KLEZ VIRUS, EVERY FRICKIN DAY I GET AN EMAIL FROM M4, BUSHMASTER, AR15, ALL GUN RELATED AND CONTAIN THE KLEZ VIRUS.

ATTENTION ALL YOU PIECE OF SHIT, BOOGER EATIN, GUN HATING, GOAT MOLESTING, POLE SMOKIN, COCK EATIN, FAR SIGHTED 90 POUND WEAKLING, SHIM BOOTED, ASS POUNDIN, BLEEDIN HEART LIBERAL, TREE HUGGIN, NEAR SIGHTED, POSTER CHILD FOR ABORTION,  DONT KNOW WHO YOUR DADDY IS, HAIRY PALMED, BUNNY SAVING, ALEC BALDWIN WANNA BE BUT LOOK LIKE ROSIE, IN HIDING CAUSE YOUR PARENTS ARE SORRY YOU WERE BORN, PIZZA FACED, DO GOODER, HIPPIE BITCH, TURD BURGLIN DICK SMACKERS SCREWING WITH PEOPLE ON THIS SITE

KISS MY F#*KING ASS! GET A LIFE AND A REAL JOB!  [:(!]]

.                         [pissed]

[flame] .                   [soapbox]

.               [8p][rocket]                  

[chainsawkill].                      [kill]

[stick]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
DAMMIT, I'M GOING TO BED
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
DAMMIT, I'M GOING TO BED
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Weird...I get 10 of em a day BUT....

Between my NAV and my OE, they ALL go straight to [b]Deleted Files[/b]

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
The replication of Klez is caused by dilldo's that don't use anti-virus.

These people should be hung, old west style.

O and people that don't update their Dats should be hung as well. [;D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
MUST YOU SHOUT!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:48:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I AM SICK AND EFFING TIRED OF THIS DAMN KLEZ VIRUS, EVERY FRICKIN DAY I GET AN EMAIL FROM M4, BUSHMASTER, AR15, ALL GUN RELATED AND CONTAIN THE KLEZ VIRUS.
View Quote

dude.. stress less. anyway you must understand Klez is like clinton. It lies. it lies about where if comes from. now in the header is the ISP and somtimes PC name if the litte SOB worm/virus didnt forge that bit. if you have that data you can possibly thou not always, track down the offending pc. if you can get a Time and IP report that to the ISP and let them deal with them. im sure once their AR15.com access is cut off they will wise up.

and cracked  yes he must shout hes letting go of the stress before the darkside takes him.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:53:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey I'm trying to sleep here ! Besides Klez is good for my business , fleeching dumbf*cks ......er .... I mean reloading software for people who don't have antivirus software installed .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top