Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 10:09:51 PM EDT
Maybe it's just me but I find this is a complete waste of time and utterly pointless. Go ahead, continue to hit polls. I just don't see the point.  None of those polls are scientific. They only stick around on web sites for  an hour to a few days. I don't even think people care about the outcome except for some stupid curiosity. Anyone care to give me a reason why I should waste the time to hit a poll (yes i know it only takes 10 seconds)? And if I see one f-ing troll icon, i'll slap you through the computer screen.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree 100%

Waste of time and usless.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
We do it cause we can, we do it for the children, and most importantly we do it because some people here dont like us doing it

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We do it cause we can, we do it for the children, and most importantly we do it because some people here dont like us doing it

how was that slap?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how was that slap?

Fine, what's your fax number. I'll fax a slap to ya
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I agree 100%

Waste of time and usless.

SGatr15

+1
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]
It gets even more futile when you consider that FR has been posting threads urging people to NOT vote in the polls, so that the results will be too lop-sided in favor of Kerry to be believable. Apparently, DU has been hitting most major polls so hard that it would be almost impossible to catch up.

At this point, the only "poll" I'm participating in is the one that occurs on November 2nd...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top