Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/25/2005 3:05:26 PM EDT
Just wanted to know if anyone has purchased anything from off the internet and how did it go? I was considering impactguns.com and just wasn't sure about how smooth the transaction would go.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:08:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/25/2005 3:09:13 PM EDT by sWs2]
I ordered my M1 Carbine from impact. It went very well, the shipping was decent, and they promptly shipped it after receiving payment and the FFL. A friend of mine ordered a DPMS AP4 carbine form them as well.
ETA: I also bought my M48 mauser on the internet, and that went smoothly as well, you just need to find a local FFL that is pleasant to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:10:43 PM EDT
bought a few rifles from places on the internet, VECTOR ARMS, RRA, and it went smooth for me, my FFL got them and all was good...........but then I buy from reputable places, have no idea what impactguns.com is
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:13:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1pistola:
Just wanted to know if anyone has purchased anything from off the internet and how did it go? I was considering impactguns.com and just wasn't sure about how smooth the transaction would go.

'

No one has done that yet on this board. Why don;t you do it and tell us how it goes?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:14:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/25/2005 3:16:00 PM EDT by M4Madness]
I've bought firearms off the internet numerous times, and only had one problem transaction. You guessed it--Impact Guns!!!

I placed an order for a FN Tactical shotgun. The website said if it was out of stock, that they would notify me immediately. I paid for it, and sent an FFL copy. After hearing nothing for weeks, I tried to contact them to no avail. The website says to contact them via e-mail only, which I did originally. Then I stated calling. Every time, I would get a stupid answering system message telling me to e-mail them, or to enter my party's extension number. Finally, after about the 10th call, I just typed in some numbers. Someone answered and I told them that I had the wrong extension and needed to be transferred to someone about a current order. I was transferred to someone who said that the shotgun was on backorder and they didn't know when it would be in stock. I promptly told them to cancel my order, and bought a Benelli M1014 shotgun locally the same day.
Top Top