Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 12:36:57 PM EDT
delete
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
cut off your own testicles and eat them in front of them, that'll show you that you're crazy enough to not be messed with.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Draw down!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
If the behaviour is happening at school, then they should have remedys there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
cut off your own testicles and eat them in front of them, that'll show you that you're crazy enough to not be messed with.

Yup! that What I did! And it worked good!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Explain in no uncertain terms to them that this behavior will not be tolerated.

Have her parents man up and talk to the school about it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Fox labs spray.
Steel toe boots.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How old are you? If you are a minor, kick ass. Until you do something you are being a pansy. Talk to the school, her Dad, the cops.

Saying I have a 9mm for each of you is stupid these days. Good way to get locked up.

Alternately make sure your friends are covering your back and kick the fuck out of the ringleader in a fair fight.  Sometimes you have to (wish I learned that earlier).

And if they are touching or attempting to touch her I think it would be sexual assault, not harassment.

+1.  Don't threaten them with firearms.  A firearm is used as a last resort to save life.  You inappropriately gave up your element of surprise and threatened deadly force for an infraction that doesn't warrant it.

Use available avenues - school, police, parents - as stated above.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#9]
It's a very simple thing.  You have her parents call the school's principal and demand that the school take action to stop it.

If they do not, her parents can sue the school - since there is plenty of legal precedent (including Supreme Court rulings) that schools have some responsibility to prevent what you are describing on their grounds.  Her parents should mention that they will file a complaint against the school and the principal with the federal Office of Civil Rights (Title IX).

That might actually result in ACTION - because schools fear lawsuits, especially ones that are very likely to go against them.  You making stupid threats and mentioning firearms will not help your girlfriend, and will likely get you thrown out of school.

Also - MAKE SURE that this is actually happening, and not
(a) in your head.
(b) something your high school girlfriend is saying to get you riled up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Just to verify, i did not threaten the use of a firearm until his buddies showed up to help him in a parking lot. I know the use of deadly force is a last resort, but what else can you do when there are 5 against 1 ?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
what else can you do when there are 5 against 1 ?

whip out your ninja skills and kick some ass.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what else can you do when there are 5 against 1 ?

whip out your ninja skills and kick some ass.

Or use the Force ....  or transform into a Super Sayain.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Just to verify, i did not threaten the use of a firearm until his buddies showed up to help him in a parking lot. I know the use of deadly force is a last resort, but what else can you do when there are 5 against 1 ?

Call the police, report it.  Even if they do nothing, there is a record of your report, which can be used as ammunition in either criminal or civil court.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#14]
would it be legal for me to purchase some mase for her to protect herself with? this is the only other option that i can think of. i am not a very aggressive person, im not looking for a fight, but by God i will not stand by and watch someone hurt (mentally or physically) my loved ones.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#15]
bump for info.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
would it be legal for me to purchase some mase for her to protect herself with? this is the only other option that i can think of. i am not a very aggressive person, im not looking for a fight, but by God i will not stand by and watch someone hurt (mentally or physically) my loved ones.

Once again (in case you missed it), THIS is what should be done:

(I'm posting it again in case you didn't think I was being serious because of some of the jokes in this thread - mine included)

Theats of firearms, her using mace in school, macho posturing, etc - will likely only escalate a situation, and create MORE problems.

The solution is below.  Tell your girlfriend.  The school will almost certianly act if they receive an angry phone call from her parents, including the threat of legal action.  If she is too embarassed to tell her folks, I suggest you try to have a calm conversation with her mom or dad to explain to them what is going on.

It's a very simple thing. You have her parents call the school's principal and demand that the school take action to stop it.

If they do not, her parents can sue the school - since there is plenty of legal precedent (including Supreme Court rulings) that schools have some responsibility to prevent what you are describing on their grounds. Her parents should mention that they will file a complaint against the school and the principal with the federal Office of Civil Rights (Title IX).

That might actually result in ACTION - because schools fear lawsuits, especially ones that are very likely to go against them. You making stupid threats and mentioning firearms will not help your girlfriend, and will likely get you thrown out of school.

Also - MAKE SURE that this is actually happening, and not
(a) in your head.
(b) something your high school girlfriend is saying to get you riled up

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:05:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If someone gave me the "I gotta 9mm for you, big boy" and failed to produce, I'd think he was full of shit.  But that's done.  BTW...I think in most states, outnumbering you 5 to 1 means they have the means to inflict death or serious bodily harm.  Same as if he showed up witha tire iron.  If your family has an attorney, call him and check in.  You may need his services in the aftermath of conflict resolution.

Her toting mace on school grounds is a no-no.  Bout the same as her toting your 9mm.   If you buy her some, get her some form of training class, as well.  

And fat +1 on getting momma to call the school and report this, asap.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#18]
IBTL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top