Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/10/2005 12:10:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 4:10:10 PM EDT by jixxerbeast]
Am I the only one who isnt LEO or mil here the more I read the more I see alot of service men/women and just wondering if im out of my league no one has ever mentioned anything to me about it just like to know if im welcome or if im imposing
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:10:43 AM EDT
Im neither.....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:15:15 AM EDT
Relax, if you are a gun owner and you value your freedom, you are in the company of friends.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:18:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jixxerbeast:
Am I the only one who isnt LEO or mil here the more I read the more I see alot of service men/women and just wondering if im out of my league no one has ever mentioned anything to me about it just like to know if im welcome or if im imposing

Actually you are imposing... Please leave.

Nah, Im not a Leo or mil either... but you sure learn a lot from them here and the stories you get are cool.

We even have a few paramedics that can tell you a fish tail tale or two.

Lots of different walks of life here... WELCOME!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:23:22 AM EDT
Nope. Not LEO or MIL (but was a Navy Brat ).
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:29:18 AM EDT
I'm not mil...

yet.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:31:49 AM EDT
Dumbass here!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:33:10 AM EDT
I don't know why you would include Military and LEO in your concerns. They have no more in common than the Baker and the Candlestick maker.

All types are welcome. Unless you try to defend the ROP, or try to pass yourself off as some ubertactical mall ninja, I'm sure you will fit in just fine.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:33:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DrFrige:

Actually you are imposing... Please leave.

Nah, Im not a Leo or mil either... but you sure learn a lot from them here and the stories you get are cool.

We even have a few paramedics that can tell you a fish tail tale or two.

Lots of different walks of life here... WELCOME!!!

LOL
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:37:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 12:42:51 AM EDT by jixxerbeast]
thanks I am a fellow gunner and highly reguard my freedoms btw I read the fish tale and lost my coffee big mess im also looking to becoming a team member just not quite sure what package
I want yet but thanks I am actually enjoying my time here it's alot better than chatrooms
and this offers alot more than other forums I also like how you can poke fun at someone without
tempers esculating everyone here seems to get along very well and the EE is by far the coolest
section I have ever seen one question though how do I create a sig like like I have seen on some peoples posts???
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:01:21 AM EDT

thanks I am a fellow gunner and highly reguard my freedoms btw I read the fish tale and lost my coffee big mess im also looking to becoming a team member just not quite sure what package
I want yet but thanks I am actually enjoying my time here it's alot better than chatrooms
and this offers alot more than other forums I also like how you can poke fun at someone without
tempers esculating everyone here seems to get along very well and the EE is by far the coolest
section I have ever seen one question though how do I create a sig like like I have seen on some peoples posts???

Ooohh Ooohh I know this one...

You gotta pay.

Or type it out everytime like me.

- "This is the best sigline in it's price range..."

<­BR>

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:03:01 AM EDT
You're not alone, there are lot of us civys here.

We bash the popo, ridicule the uptight jarheads, fear for the well-being of our dogs, and hope that no one notices we have less than 10 US parts in our AK builds.

You're in good company.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:48:37 AM EDT
I am neither LEO or .mil, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:50:00 AM EDT
Who cares. Your a gun owning American. What more do you need to belong here?

Max
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:13:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 2:17:32 AM EDT by jixxerbeast]
Top Top