Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 4:51:47 PM EDT
… Some of my more gratifying times are (I know, insert all your smirk remarks here) people watching. Just got back from a little outdoors pub at Times Square. Washed back a couple drinks and just watched folks walk by.

… You can see all types anywhere though.

The crazy folks that talk to themselves
The people that are so wrapped up in their miserable lives that they aren’t aware of their surroundings.
Gangsters
Lonely womenz
Rich snobs
Homeless beggars
Lonely men
Homosexuals
Druggies
Fat businessmen
Paranoids
Tourists
LEO
Working stiffs
Stuffed shirts
Henri Bendel wearing stuck up wenches
People from Arizona
Gunnuts

… You see them all.

… Do you ever take any gratification in people watching?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going free to the Dead concert this summer just to people watch.
Should be freaking funny.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#2]
People watching is one of my favorite past times.  You can learn quite a bit about people by observing them.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
People watching is one of my favorite past times.  You can learn quite a bit about people by observing them.
View Quote

True story. The trick is to not be seen.I used to cut a hole in a newspaper and sit at the airport for hours.

I've seen some funny shit. I've also seen some funny shit sitting in the park with the SEC.

Which reminds me, I ought to post one of the things I've seen.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
... with the SEC.
things I've seen.
View Quote

... What's the SEC

To me, it's the Security and Exchange Commission ???
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Winston, piccolo is blind, SEC is his seeing eye cat... Need to do a search and read some of his SEC stories :)
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Having never been to NY, is it worth seeing?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
... with the SEC.
things I've seen.
View Quote

... What's the SEC
View Quote

[url=http://www.secsports.com/]SouthEastern Conference[/url]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Having never been to NY, is it worth seeing?
View Quote

... Most definitely! It's almost like a different country then from where we live.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Don't forget to get deloused when you come back home [b]WW[/b]. [:D]

Safe travel mon!

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Uh, yeah, watching people in public is fun....

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Great way to spend a leisurely afternoon - sipping cold beer at a sidewalk restaurant and people watching.

TT [beer]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#12]
One of my favorite bar games is called "why are you wearing that?"
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I like to watch the cars go by.  Some of those drivers are pretty damm lame.

Just a simple 10-minute walk to the mailbox earlier and I see some punk assclown hook a right turn at a four-way stop sign at about 15mph.

Where the hell are the traffic cops when you need one?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just a simple 10-minute walk to the mailbox earlier and I see some punk assclown hook a right turn at a four-way stop sign at about 15mph.

View Quote

Sorry sir, I had a family dog to shoot, after letting it out of the car against the owners wish. Then I had to pull some punk kid out through his vent window cuz he wouldnt show me his license and I smelled mary jane in the car. After that, I took a break and watched the latest MCOPS! special, "how to kick a door in", before I got this call.

What was your problem again?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry sir, I had a family dog to shoot, after letting it out of the car against the owners wish. Then I had to pull some punk kid out through his vent window cuz he wouldnt show me his license and I smelled mary jane in the car. After that, I took a break and watched the latest MCOPS! special, "how to kick a door in", before I got this call.

View Quote
What, no donuts? [slap]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I know how to handle this.

I'm gonna write a letter to the captain at the local precinct and voice my concerns.  I live in an area where there are many schools and kids around.

It's getting pretty bad around here.  Just last week some poor girl was killed by a hit & run driver a couple miles from here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[

View Quote

Damn, K9!  You doing alright tonight?  

Back to the topic at hand==I've got a court order which prohibits me from watching other people...some chick apparently thought I took my hobby waaaaaaay to seriously[BD]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Dnph-nu fsay fsmphfsing?"

[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics1/fat_cop.jpg[/img]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top