BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 9:23:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you serious, you can go back and read the thread, there was bashing in it.

Same shit if a catholic thread was ran and people starting talking about kids getting... well you know what.

When shit like that happens it needs to be locked.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I've made several tips to the FBI on things such as these, especially the hookah bar in Sunrise with Al-Jazeera in the window and pictures of Bin Laden everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#5]
On another note, the Mosque in Lodi, California was building a sleeper cell to kill americans.

But they planned to kill them peacefully.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember that post sarge, that was interesting. Hardcorps, I've had my eyes open for that kind of thing since 9/11. But since I'm white, I guess I'm racist.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's something interesting, since you are on the subject --- The London Bombers were wearing NY Yankees shirts.  

-- If they bought them in NYC, do they have friends in NYC?  A cell in NYC?

-- Does that mean something in and of itself, a subte reference to 9/11

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On another note, the Mosque in Lodi, California was building a sleeper cell to kill americans.

Sgatr15

you mentiond a mosque...... moved to the religion forum

I said Mosque, not church.

Sgtar15
PS  NOW you can move it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:45:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sgatr15

Is that place still standing?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:34:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgatr15

Is that place still standing?

Standing!?!?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt....they are EXPANDING!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:50:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I've made several tips to the FBI on things such as these, especially the hookah bar in Sunrise with Al-Jazeera in the window and pictures of Bin Laden everywhere.

Worth a trip from Davie? Want to IM me the specifics? I've never smoked from a hookah.
What do you think they'd do if a right wing christian conservative white boy dropped by for a smoke?

Thanks.

HS1
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I live within 2 miles of one of the larger Mosques in the South. (Mosque in the South, God I hate saying that). We are in condo while our new house is under construction and the condo complex is plum FULL of ROPers. At any given time it lcan look like downtown Baghdad in my neighborhood

The lady a few condos over tells me one day that while she is walking her shiteater and looks on the screened lanai of one of the ROPers condos, she sees an apparatus made of pipe, with a coil of wire and what appears to be foil on it.  This sends up a redflag to her and rightly so.  The next day, after dwelling on it, she decides to call the Temple Terrace PD to report what she saw, who has it and that she doesnt know what it is, but it just looks weird. Bully for her! she is doing what you are supposed to do.

TTPD sends out a black officer who doesnt even walk around to look at the item in question and begans to tear her a new one about racial profiling blah blah. She is taken back by the beratement but moreso by the lack of concern.

Next day she decides to call FBI Tampa, who tells her to get in touch with that officers superior and complain about the lack of investigation and their officers tirade.

The FBI agent then tells her, without seeing it of course, it is a AM radio freq booster that ROPers commonly use to get better reception of their prayer broadcasts.  FBI dosent come out either.

Now I know nothing about AM radio freqs or boosters or Hadji prayer broadcasts but I tanit ne'r heard of such a thang.

You  would think the FBI would send someone out to look at least, no ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:23:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Worth a trip from Davie? Want to IM me the specifics? I've never smoked from a hookah.
What do you think they'd do if a right wing christian conservative white boy dropped by for a smoke?

Thanks.

HS1

Around here nothing happens, hookah bars are the latest fad.  Although my son did get some raised eyebrows and  nasty glances when he took his jacket off.  Wearing an IDF t-shirt wasn't one of the more brilliant things he's done.  Put his jacket back on and sweated literally and figuratively for a while.  We've got a few places over in Little Gaza we go to for a quick light dinner.

We've caused more of a stir by going in a few of the Korean BBQs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top