Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 5:56:07 PM EDT
Well I'm in college and my roomate and I put a Bush sign in our yard last week. Well, low and behold our liberal neighbors who are also students put thier Kerrys sign in so we had an extra sign, and I thought well I'm putting it up. That was yesterday, and I came back from flying tonight and guess what they had a Second kerry sign. My question is how many signs should we put up next?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I vote for tearing down the Kerry signs
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Or smear poo poo on them!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Add one or two more signs.  Anything else would be overkill.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Just drink a bunch of beer and then go pee all over their signs . . . just wait until 2 or 3 am so that the police will be unlikely to catch you at it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't take theirs.  Just coat your yard with Bush signs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't really wanna tear down thiers cause they do it to ours or worse something to our cars which equals instant beat-down. So I guess how many more signs?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#7]
One is enough. Kerry is putting more money into Tennessee than President Bush. I was talking to my countys GOP chairman yesterday. She told me that my county was sent 500 yard signs and 250 stickers. They aren't even springing for a building for the party. It wont be close enough to worry about. I put two on my property. I have three acres next to a school and hope to at least give the soccer mams something to think about.

Don't infringe on your neighbors first ammendment rights. You should be above such disgraceful acts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top